23

"Mina, did you see my wallet?" TzuYu asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, it's in the drawer." She shouted from inside. TzuYu nodded and checked the drawer.

TzuYu wore his blazer and slid his wallet inside his pocket. He went near the mirror and fixed his hair. Now all he needed to do was to wait for Mina. He fished out his phone to kill the time. TzuYu was checking some messages but stopped and opened to read Sana's chat.

"How to fix it? Can I leave Mina and marry Sana?" TzuYu mumbled to himself.

"I can't leave her but I love Sana."

"Should I talk to mom?" He asked looking at the phone.

TzuYu was busy in thoughts when Mina came out from the bathroom. She was in her bathrobe. She picked out her clothes from the closet and looked at TzuYu. TzuYu was busy staring his phone. Mina sat beside him putting the clothes aside.

"Will you tell me now? What is happening?" She asked caressing his nape.

"I have a girlfriend." He mumbled and looked at Mina.

"I wanted to marry her. She is a doctor but my parents wanted a business woman like you." He said and looked away.

"You still love her, right?" She asked patting his head. He nodded.

"You want to marry her?" Mina asked. TzuYu looked at her with a sad smile and nodded.

"Then give me divorce. Marry her." Mina said simply.

"It's not that easy Mina." He said and exhaled deeply.

"See, if you want to leave me, you will have to wait for six months. We're married legally."

"I know. That's the reason that I can't do anything." He said looking at her. She nodded and tapped his back.

"Leave."

"Why?" He asked raising his brows.

"I need to change, come on."

"You can change in front of me. I don't mind." He said and Mina slapped his arm.

"Get out." She pulled him out of the bed.

"Fine, I'm going. I'm waiting in the living room. Come soon."

"I have made the breakfast. You can start." Mina said.

"You made? Okay, we'll eat together." He said before leaving.

Mina went downstairs after getting ready. She sighed looking at TzuYu who was busy in his phone. She sat on the dining chair and TzuYu followed her. The maid served the breakfast.

"I was waiting for you. You girls really take much time."

"As if you don't shower for an hour."

"I clean myself." He said and started eating.

"You just waste water."

"Means you don't take bath and save water?"

"Yah..." TzuYu chuckled making her annoye.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh shit..." NaYeon sat up on the bed quickly and checked the time. She sighed as she was not late for work.

"JeongYeon, get up." NaYeon shook him but he didn't budge.

"JeongYeon-ah..." She tickled him and he annoyingly sat up on the bed grabbing her hands.