33

Few weeks had been passed and everything was normal, that was what they thought. The collaboration project between Chous and Aries was going well. Everyone was busy working on the project because they didn't want to ruin it like last time.

TzuYu was now learning every little detail about business strategy. He was grateful to have a wife like Mina. He didn't know when he started getting close to Mina. Mina was also getting close to him and they soon became best friends. Now, they could share their deepest secrets too.

ChaeYoung couldn't do anything to get back Mina from TzuYu because whatever he will do, he needed to wait for their divorce so he didn't make any move. TzuYu still didn't know about his relationship with his wife. JiHyo and Daniel were now official to everyone.

DaHyun and Momo also made their relationship official and now their colleagues knew them as the romantic lovers of the company. As for NaYeon and JeongYeon, JeongYeon had introduced NaYeon to his parents and their parents didn't protest their relationship.

Even after their parents knew about their relationship, no one was aware of that in the office except TzuYu, Mina, and JiHyo. It was a normal day for them and everyone in the building was busy in their work. JeongYeon was back to his work after his leave when he had gone to meet his parents with NaYeon.

JeongYeon grinned when he found NaYeon coming out from her cabin. He thought NaYeon was going to make coffee for herself but NaYeon went toward the washroom instead. JeongYeon shrugged off and went back to his work.

"Yoo JeongYeon, come to my cabin." NaYeon said and went to her cabin. JeongYeon got up in confusion and followed her.

"What happened?" JeongYeon asked as he opened the door. NaYeon was sitting on the couch looking at something.

"Close the door." She mumbled. JeongYeon obliged and went to her.

"You okay? What is this?" He asked looking at NaYeon's hand. Instead of any answer, NaYeon jumped on him to hug him tightly.

"I'm so happy today." She said excitedly. He chuckled rubbing her back not understanding anything.

"Good but what happened?" He asked facing her.

"I was having doubt because of my menstrual and now see this." She showed him the thing she was having in her hand.

"Hey, I have seen it somewhere. Is it pregnancy kit?" He asked widening his eyes. She nodded.

"Two lines. What does it mean?" He asked taking the kit. NaYeon cupped his cheeks and kissed him softy startling him.

"You're going to be a father soon." She said jumping on the couch after breaking the kiss.

JeongYeon was in awe. He couldn't believe what he heard from NaYeon. He looked at the kit and it fell from his hand on the floor. He looked at NaYeon and his eyes were blurry now. JeongYeon smiled widely and pulled NaYeon in a tight hug.

"I love you." He mumbled burying his head on her shoulder.

"JeongYeon-ah, I'm gonna be a mother. I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too. Thank you for this NaYeon." He said sniffing. He then faced her wiping his tears.

"This is the best gift I have ever received from someone."

"It's still inside me." She said chuckling. JeongYeon shook his head.

"Whoever you are. Come out soon. Daddy wants to meet you." He said levelling himself to her tummy.

"You're not my daddy?" NaYeon pouted. He chuckled looking up to her and stood straight.

"Now I have two kids to take care of."