01

"What's your plan after this?" TzuYu asked after sipping the coffee.

"I seriously don't know. I'm thinking to leave study now. I'm fed up."

"But hyung, it's not good for your future. You don't have any upcoming plan. If it's about money..."

"It's not. I don't need your help for my study. I'll just stop it here." ChaeYoung said leaning back on his seat.

"What about your living?"

"I'm doing a part time job and it's enough for me."

"Where?" TzuYu asked curiously.

"I won't tell you that. I don't want you to do something for me."

"I'm not gonna do anything."

"I know you better TzuYu. You have already done many things for me without telling me."

"You're so mean." TzuYu pouted.

"Remember one thing. Money is not the solution always." ChaeYoung said getting up.

"Hyung, I'm not bragging about money." TzuYu groaned.

"I didn't say anything like that. Let's go."

"Let me finish first." TzuYu said and chugged the coffee like it was water. ChaeYoung shook his head on his silliness.

TzuYu got up and they went back to toward TzuYu's car. TzuYu wore his goggle before sitting inside. He drove off to chaeyoung's place. ChaeYoung was busy in his phone scrolling on his SNS.

"TzuYu, drop me here." ChaeYoung said tapping him.

"Why here?" TzuYu asked confusedly looking outside.

"I'm meeting a friend here." ChaeYoung lied.

"Sure?" TzuYu asked stopping the car.

"Yeah bro. See you later." ChaeYoung said patting his shoulder and opened the door to leave.

TzuYu shrugged off and started the engine. He was jamming on the song that was playing on the radio but pushed the break harder when a kid came in front of his car. TzuYu hurriedly went out of the car and checked on the kid who was badly scared now.

"You okay junior?" TzuYu asked checking his knees and arms.

"It's hurting." The little boy cried showing his toe.

"Oh no, it's a big injury. Don't worry, I'll take you to hospital." TzuYu said picking him up.

"Where's your mom or dad?" He asked settling the boy inside the car.

"At home."

"Then what were you doing here?" TzuYu asked as he started the car.

"I was going to the park to meet my friend." He said holding his bleeding toe.

"Girlfriend?" TzuYu asked teasing him.

"You're bad hyung."

"I'm not bad. I could have left you there but see, I helped you."

"Yeah, yeah."

TzuYu went to the nearest hospital with the boy. He was waiting for the nurse to treat his wound. In few minutes, a nurse came and bandaged the toe of the boy.

"Can you walk?" TzuYu asked him. He walked around the hall and showed him a thumbs up.

"Okay, let's go then. Your girlfriend is waiting." He said giggling making the boy huff in annoyance.

TzuYu was walking out with the boy but stopped when he heard someone's screaming. He peeped inside the room from where the voice was coming. A lady doctor was sitting on the table and there was a cockroach on the floor.

TzuYu burst out in laugh with that little boy. They high fived with each other looking at her reaction. A nurse staff killed the cockroach then the lady doctor went to her chair still in fear. TzuYu took a clear look of her and gasped when she tied her hair in a ponytail.

TzuYu was amazed with the beauty of the doctor. He smiled unknowingly and his eyes landed on the badge of her white coat. TzuYu read the name nodding to no one. He got disturbed when the little boy pulled his shirt.

"What?"

"I'm getting late hyung."

"Oh yeah." TzuYu remembered that he had to drop the boy to his place.

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome." The girl on the counter greeted the customer who just entered.

"This way ma'am." A waiter escorted the girl toward an empty table. The girl followed with the stuffs in her hands.

"Have a seat." The girl nodded and put her things on the table before taking her seat.

"What would you like to order ma'am?"

"Can I have a cup of black tea? As usual."

"Sure ma'am." The waiter said writing in the note and left after that.

After waiting for like five minutes, the order of that girl came. A waitress came with the black tea and served it on the table. The girl opened her laptop and flipped one of the files she was having with her. The girl started her work while sipping in her beverage.

It had been three hours and that girl was still there on the table doing her work. It was almost time to close the restaurant and there were no people left now. A waiter went to that girl to inform her about the closing.

"Ma'am, it's time to close the restaurant." He said.

"So?" The girl asked looking up to him.

"So, you need to leave now." He said calmly.

"Are you new here?" She asked looking at him boringly.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry if I'm doing any mistake but..."

"Do you know why no one asked me to leave yet?" She asked. He looked around and found no one was there.

"No ma'am." He said looking at her.

"Then you better know that soon." She said shaking her head and went back to her work.

The waiter sighed and left the girl there. He changed his uniform and fixed himself as it was time to go home. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. He looked at the girl before walking out of the restaurant.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Let me tell you one thing, as the story will go on, maybe you'll find it lame because I wrote it in quarantine time so it can be boring that's why I'm already warning you that if you find it boring you can leave it there...no need to tell me because I already told you...

Thank you & happy reading...🙂

Don't forget to vote...

  👇