17

"What?" TzuYu choked in his food.

"Yes, you heard it right." His mother said wiping her lips.

"How can I marry someone I don't know? I already have a girlfriend." He said slamming the table.

"What's her background?" She asked raising her brows.

"She's a Cardiologist." He said smirking.

"She can't help us in business."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"You're going to marry a girl who will support our business. We already know what you have done in the company in our absence."

"Mom..." TzuYu got up from the chair.

"That event went wrong because some shit copied our designs. I didn't do anything."

"The company is already in lose TzuYu. We need a support and you will have to marry someone like that."

"I will marry Sana only. No one else."

"You will marry with whoever I want. No one else."

"Mom..."

"Why are you guys shouting?" TzuYu's father asked coming downstairs.

"Dad/Honey." They both went to him who was not able to handle himself.

"Why are you shouting?" He asked again.

"Dad, why did you come here?" TzuYu asked hugging him.

"I was telling him to marry the girl we have chosen." His mother said.

"TzuYu, please...do whatever your mother says." He said catching his breath.

"Dad, I have a girlfriend." TzuYu whined.

"You will have to marry her TzuYu. Our company needs a support. You need a support. You know yourself that you're not enough for this company." His mother said.

"She's right, son. Please do this." He said holding TzuYu's hand. TzuYu didn't know what to do now.

"Dad, I need some time." He said looking down.

"You're getting married...tomorrow evening. Everything is settled. You...just need to do a sign." His father said.

"What? How can you guys do that to me?"

"We need to merge our company. Have you heard what Aries Paradise is planning?" His father said gripping his shirt.

"TzuYu, we need you son."

"I don't know that girl. How can I marry her?"

"You'll get to know each other." She said.

"TzuYu, promise me, son. I want your help."

"Dad, don't say like that."

"Think it as my last my last wish." He said breathing oddly.

"Dad?" TzuYu shook him.

"Take him to his room." His mother said worriedly rubbing his chest.

"Dad, you'll be okay." TzuYu said sinking in fear while carrying his father.

They went to his room and TzuYu put his father down on the bed. His mother covered him with the blanket while TzuYu sat on the bed beside him. His mother sat on the other side.

"Mom, he'll fine, right?" He asked his mother. She nodded sniffing.

"Mom, don't cry." He went to his mother and hugged her tightly.