19

"This is DaHyun, you'll work under him." NaYeon said introducing DaHyun to ChaeYoung.

"Hello, nice meeting you." He bowed to DaHyun.

"You know how to draw?" DaHyun asked. He nodded quickly.

"Then all set. You're my assistant from now on." He said getting up.

"Come with me, I'll show you my office." He said and ChaeYoung got up. He bowed to NaYeon and followed DaHyun.

NaYeon leaned on her seat while checking some data. She was waiting for her boss to come and give a final look so that she could proceed further but neither Mrs Chou nor TzuYu were there to do it. All she needed to do was to wait for them.

"Come in."

"I forgot to give you this." DaHyun said putting some dresses on the couch.

"I need to try them? Yeah come in." She said when she heard another knock.

"You need to try it all." DaHyun said.

"Ma'am, Ms Park give you this." JeongYeon said putting the file on the table.

"You're getting thinner. Try to eat some healthy food pretty lady." DaHyun said giving her one of the dresses.

"Why? My figure is changing?"

"Yeah, that can be a big change so maintain your figure." He said as NaYeon took the dress.

"What's your figure size?" JeongYeon asked and covered his mouth quickly. Both NaYeon and DaHyun shot glare to him.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." He bowed multiple times. NaYeon ignored him and signalled DaHyun to leave.

DaHyun bowed a bit and left the room. NaYeon closed the door and went to JeongYeon. He was looking down flinching that NaYeon will hit him any second but he opened his eyes when NaYeon grabbed his both hands.

"Why do you wanna know that?" She asked smirking. He shook his head not saying anything.

"Tell me the size." She said putting his hands on her waist. JeongYeon gulped hardly as his palms touched her body.

"Twenty...Twenty-eight?" He asked guessing. NaYeon nodded and slid his hands down to her hips making JeongYeon's breathing abnormal.

"This one?" She asked holding his hands tightly.

"Thi...Thirty...thirty-four?" He said composing himself.

"Now this one..." JeongYeon stopped NaYeon's hands from going upward.

"I know that already." JeongYeon uttered looking down.

"How?" She asked confusedly.

"I saw that on that packet Ms hirai gifted you." He said looking up to her.

"Then you don't wanna check it by yourself?" She asked smirking.

JeongYeon closed his eyes as NaYeon slid his hands upward to her sides. He breathed heavily and pulled NaYeon closed to him vanishing the gap between their bodies. He opened his eyes as his pupils were turned dark now.

NaYeon was unable to say anything feeling scared of his look. JeongYeon cupped her cheeks while looking into her eyes. NaYeon closed her eyes and JeongYeon's expressions softened. He leaned forward and kissed NaYeon's forehead without thinking anything.

JeongYeon caressed her cheeks while smiling at her. NaYeon looked up to him and smiled too not knowing what was happening to them. He slowly wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her comfortably. NaYeon hid her face hugging him tightly.