18

NaYeon woke up in surprise. She panicked thinking she was late but gasped when she found that it was not her room. She looked around and sighed in relief when she saw JeongYeon on the chair. She jumped off of the bed and went to the bathroom first.

NaYeon came out after washing up and looked outside of the window. It was not raining anymore so she was grateful that she could leave now. She had planned to leave in the night but she fell asleep and now she needed to leave because she didn't wanna be late for the office.

NaYeon went to JeongYeon who was sleeping on the chair while cringing. She smiled looking at his facial expression. NaYeon fixed his hair that was messy and tapped his cheek. JeongYeon opened his eyes annoyingly and first thing he saw in the morning was NaYeon in front of him.

"Ma'am? You woke up." He asked yawning stretching his body. He got up from the chair but winced in pain.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll make breakfast now."

"No need. I'll leave now."

"You sure?" He asked going toward the window. It was not raining anymore.

"Yeah, I can go. Thank you for taking care of me." She said showing her bunny smile. He just nodded looking down.

"I'm leaving then. See you at office."

"Yeas sure. Drive safe." He said waving his hand to her. She nodded with an assured smile before leaving.

JeongYeon sighed feeling lonely as NaYeon left. He shrugged off and went inside the bathroom to clean himself. He groaned in pain because his all muscles were in pain. He was regretting sleeping on the chair but he couldn't do anything now instead of bearing the pain.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good to see you again." Mrs Chou said shaking her hand with the man.

"Same here. Where is your son?" He asked looking behind them.

"He's coming with his father. Where is your daughter?" She asked.

"There she is." He pointed at the girl who was busy roaming her eyes inside the office.

"My son is here. TzuYu, introduce yourself." His mother said. TzuYu bowed to him.

"Hello, sir. I'm Chou TzuYu. CEO of Chou Enterprise."

"Good to see you son. Mina, come here." The man said. Mina came to them and bowed firmly.

"I'm Mina Myoui. Nice meeting you, ma'am, sir." She said to TzuYu's parents.

"He's TzuYu." Her father said.

"Hello, Mina." TzuYu extended his hand with a small smile. Mina shook her hand with him.

"Let's proceed." Mr Chou said. They nodded and walked toward the table of the magistrate.

The magistrate was busy explaining the important rules before signing the marriage contract. TzuYu and even Mina were not interested in that so they were looking at their feet getting bored. Mina gasped when TzuYu grabbed her hand.

"Sign here." He said. Mina nodded and took the paper.

Mina looked at the paper for the last time before signing it. She was supressing her tears. Her dream was to marry ChaeYoung but it was all ruined now. Her father had cut all her connection with ChaeYoung. She didn't even have her phone with her so she was unable to call him.