22

"When you left? You didn't even inform me." NaYeon said annoyingly as JeongYeon entered inside her cabin.

"I thought you have extra work and my work was done so I left early. I don't wanna bother you every day." JeongYeon said handing her a file.

"Yeah? Then what about your phone? Is it that costly to call me?"

"I thought you're busy so..."

"Yeah, I'm busy whole day, even whole night?"

"You don't sleep? I didn't want to disturb you."

"Then what you want, huh? You don't wanna disturb me that's why you will never call me?"

"It's not like that. We're talking right now, right?"

"Yeah, that's what you call talking." NaYeon said nodding.

"See, I didn't start any fight, okay? We shouldn't waste time in fighting."

"Wow, now I'm wasting time by fighting with you. Unbelievable."

"NaYeon..."

"What? What NaYeon, huh?" NaYeon asked walking toward him. JeongYeon moved backward but closed his eyes as his back touched the wall.

"What NaYeon? Say now."

"I love you." He said smiling looking at her making NaYeon speechless. He chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"You look so cute. I can't resist this girl." He said and pecked on her lips. NaYeon was still dumbfounded.

"Say something." He said looking at her tapping her cheek.

"Wh-What?" She asked looking away. JeongYeon pulled her in a hug and kissed her cheek.

"I need to go now. Give me a peck." He said offering his cheek. NaYeon nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you. See you later." He said letting go of her and walked out. NaYeon was still there standing like a fool.

.

.

.

.

.

TzuYu was waiting inside the restaurant for Sana. He was really happy that Sana texted him to meet her. He wanted to clear everything in this meeting. He smiled widely when he saw Sana entered inside. TzuYu stood up and pulled a chair for her as she came toward him.

Sana took her seat and a waiter came. TzuYu signalled him to leave as he wanted to talk only and didn't want anyone to disturb them. Sana sipped the water and sat straight. TzuYu cleared his throat thinking from where to start.

"So, what you want to talk about?" She asked calmly.

"Sana, let me apology first. I did get married but I love you not that girl."

"And?"

"And, I got married because my parents wanted. I did what was right that time."

"If that was right...then why are we talking here about anything? Why are you apologizing?" Sana asked clasping her hands together giving him a straight look.

"Because I have done wrong with you. I promised that I'll marry you but I got married to someone else."

"But you did what was right then what is left to talk?" She asked making him sad even more.

"Sana, don't you love me?" He asked as tears started forming in his eyes.

"We're not here to talk about that, okay? Listen, you're married now. You should be with you wife, not with your ex."