34***

"What about this one?" Mina asked showing Daniel some designs in her tab.

"The first one was better. Just change the colour. It's too dark." He said getting up.

"I'm very sure about the success we're going to get." TzuYu said smiling shaking his hand with Daniel.

"I'm hoping that too. Let's get it together. This is a start of the friendship of Chous and Aries." Daniel said smiling in response.

"I would like to take JiHyo with me." He said looking down shyly.

"Bro, you always pick her up. What else you want?" TzuYu asked chuckling.

"I just want her to relax after work. We're being very busy now days for this collaboration."

"Yeah, I know that. I'm thinking to give our staffs a good vacation after this project." TzuYu said looking at Mina. She nodded in agreement.

"Okay then. Let's meet later." Daniel said bowing a bit and walked out of the room.

"So, where we're going for the vacation?" Mina asked. TzuYu grinned smirking at her.

"Why don't we go and meet Sana?" He asked and earned a slap on his arm.

"Yah...you're being jealous now."

"I'm not getting jealous." Mina said and walked out of the room.

"Wait, I need to discuss the vacation plan." He said following her.

"Oops, I'm sorry." ChaeYoung bowed as he bumped into Mina.

"It's okay, where are you going?" She asked and looked at TzuYu who was beside her now.

"I just wanted to talk to TzuYu about something." He said looking at TzuYu.

"Yeah, come in." TzuYu said and they went back in their office.

"It's not something important." ChaeYoung said as he closed the door.

"Then what is it?" TzuYu asked patting the space on the couch.

"I just want to work in the restaurant I used to work before as a part timer." ChaeYoung said. TzuYu looked at him frowning.

"Yah, don't give me that look."

"You're studying, working here and now again a part time job?" Mina asked in disbelief.

"I can manage. I wanted to say that can I come late, like just an hour late? I have an important class to attend too."

"Hyung, you don't need to do that." TzuYu whined.

"But I want to do that."

"I'm fed up now. Don't talk to me." TzuYu said getting up and walked out of the office room.

"Why are you doing that?" Mina asked walking close to him.

"I don't know. I just want to sink myself in work to distract myself." He said getting up.

"Why do you want to do that?" She asked fixing his hair. ChaeYoung closed his eyes smiling.

"Because you're distracting me." He said pouting.

"Cheesy, I missed you." She said and he gasped as she suddenly hugged him.

TzuYu suddenly opened the door but creased his brows. ChaeYoung pushed Mina back and fixed himself. TzuYu looked at Mina frowning. ChaeYoung just bowed before leaving.

"I forgot to discuss the plan." TzuYu said still glaring her.

"I didn't stop you." Mina said taking back her seat.