11

It had been three days that ChaeYoung had met Mina. He always hoped that Mina will show up in the restaurant but she didn't. He was serving a table when the door was opened by a customer. ChaeYoung smiled widely when he saw the girl he was waiting for.

Mina took her as usual seat and put the stuffs on the table. She sighed in annoyance opening her laptop. ChaeYoung went to her and stood there but Mina didn't notice him. He found it rude so he tapped the table.

Mina looked up to him and looked down. It had been three days that they didn't meet or talk. ChaeYoung didn't have her number yet. For him, it was like Mina was ignoring him after they kissed.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked sitting across her. She shook her head.

"Then? Something is wrong?" He asked. Mina still shook her head.

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean that you don't know? Mina, I can see that you're ignoring me." He said trying not to be loud.

"I'm busy now days."

"But you didn't think to call me once."

"I don't have your number." Mina said huffing.

"Neither I have. You know how much I missed you. You know how worried I was?

"It's not my fault if we didn't exchange our number." She said looking at him. He sighed and tossed his phone to her.

"Take my number. Call me whenever you want. Don't make me worried for you." He said looking at her calmly.

Mina took his phone and called on her number. After exchanging the number, she gave his phone back to him. ChaeYoung put his phone in the pocket and extended his hand to Mina. Mina looked at his hand confusedly.

"Give me your hand." He asked for it. Mina gave her hand to him.

"Promise me to call me if there is something wrong." He said grabbing her hand tightly. She nodded.

"I'm not forcing you but I want your happiness. If you don't feel comfortable with me then you're free to leave me."

"It's not like that."

"I don't know how it is but I don't wanna rush anything. We, you haven't confessed yet so I don't wanna have any hope yet. Feel free to tell me your feelings. Until then, can we be friends?" He asked smiling. Mina nodded with a smile.

"So, what you want to have? Coffee?"

"Pizza with ketchup."

"Sure." He said letting go of her hand and got up.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come after a week and we'll see the results." Sana said to the patient. He nodded getting up grabbing his file.

"Next please."

"Yeah, it's me." TzuYu said coming inside.

"TzuYu-ah, why you always waste my time?" She asked whining.

"I'm wasting your time? I'm a waste of time for you? Is it true?" He asked clutching his heart.

"Over acting." She rolled her eyes.

"You don't like seeing me, right?" He asked taking his seat.

"It's not like that. There are many patients there waiting and you're taking their time, you know."