12

A month later...

JeongYeon opened the glass door and entered inside the building. He fixed the strap of his bag while walking ahead. He put his phone back in his pocket but stopped when he found something falling down on the floor. JeongYeon picked the silver earring and looked at the lady walking ahead.

"Excuse me, ma'am." JeongYeon called out for who was about to enter inside the elevator. She turned to him.

"You dropped this." He said showing the earring. The lady checked her ear and nodded taking the earring back.

"Thank you." She mumbled bowing a bit. He just nodded.

"Stop." JeongYeon stopped as he was about to press the button.

"Welcome ma'am." The lady bowed greeting the girl.

"Welcome back ma'am." JeongYeon bowed to NaYeon.

"Yeah, thank you." NaYeon said nodding and JeongYeon pressed the button for their floor.

JeongYeon and NaYeon walked out of the elevator when they reached to their floor. JeongYeon took his seat while everyone welcomed NaYeon. NaYeon nodded and directly went to her cabin. She stopped as she was about to open the door.

"Yoo JeongYeon..." She called out. JeongYeon stood up quickly.

"Call them for a meeting." She said and entered inside.

JeongYeon left his work and went to call JiHyo and Momo for the meeting. They went to NaYeon's cabin where NaYeon was busy with some papers. She signalled them to take their seat.

"Where is DaHyun?" Momo asked.

"He'll come back with Mr and Mrs Chou." NaYeon informed putting the papers on the table.

"Let's start with whatever you guys have done." She said getting up.

The meeting ended after almost three hours. They caught up everything with NaYeon about the work. NaYeon was signing some papers while talking to them. JiHyo and Momo updated about the work they had done in her absence.

"So, we're in a team once again." NaYeon said clapping her hands.

"Okay, now everything is settled. We just need to wait for the event then we're all set. Any question?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon raised his hand.

"What we will do in the free time?"

"You can enjoy your free time with your regular work." JiHyo said.

"You can also have fun with us." Momo said giggling.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight." JiHyo suggested.

"I'm coming too?" JeongYeon asked looking at them. They both nodded.

"You're coming too." Momo said to NaYeon.

"Okay fine." She said resting her head on the table.

"Okay then. I'm going to my cabin." JiHyo said.

"See you tonight." Momo said getting up.

"I'm going to." JeongYeon said bowing and they left NaYeon's cabin.

JeongYeon went toward the coffee machine and made a coffee with less sugar. He then went to NaYeon's cabin and knocked the door. He entered when he got permission and NaYeon looked at him in confusion.

"You look tired." He said putting the coffee on the table.

"I always make coffee for myself. You didn't need to do this."