30***

"TzuYu-ah?" Sana mumbled as he opened the door of her room.

"Why don't you answer my calls?" He asked sitting on the stool across her.

"What are you doing here?"

"First answer me Sana. What is happening? Why don't you pick my calls?" He asked calmly holding her hands.

"I-I didn't want to."

"Why?"

"What why? Why should I pick your calls?" She asked pulling her hands back.

"Something is wrong?" TzuYu asked still calm manner. She shook her head.

"Then what's the problem, huh?"

"See...I don't wanna call you now because you're married and..."

"And what? Huh? I'm married so what? I still love you, you heard that?" He asked holding her shoulders. She nodded.

"Listen to me Sana. We're still the same. I just got married. I don't have any relation with that girl. We're nothing, okay?" He asked shaking her. Sana nodded looking down.

"You can call me, talk to me, hug me or even kiss me like you used to do. I'm still yours, only yours." He said cupping her cheeks but flinched when he found her sobbing.

"Hey, don't cry honey." He embraced her rubbing her back.

"TzuYu-ah, I love you."

"I love you too Sana. Why are you crying?"

"I can't take it anymore." She sobbed while hugging his waist. TzuYu made her face him.

"What?"

"I want you back."

"I'm with you here. I'm always with you."

"I heard someone tried to drug you." She said as TzuYu was wiping her tears.

"I'm totally fine. You see, I'm alive." He said giving her a big smile.

"I want to be with you."

"You'll be with me forever. Just few months more and I'm totally yours. No one can steal me from you?"

"Promise me."

"I promise you. And if I can't live with you then I can leave with you. We'll die together."

"Nani?" She asked confusedly. He chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"My girlfriend, call me honeypie. It's been so long hearing you calling me that." He said leaning close.

"I missed you honeypie." She said cutely and TzuYu pressed his lips on hers. He gave a quick kiss and stood straight.

"I need to go now. I'll come to meet you daily."

"You don't need to do that."

"I'll do that. You don't wanna see me?"

"I want." She said cutely.

"Good girl. See you later." He said before kissing on her forehead.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, you're saying that someone tried to poisoned his drink?" Suho asked. JeongYeon nodded.

"Who it could be?"

"I don't know. I want to find that person and slice his throat."

"Never mind, no one got hurt."