27

NaYeon woke up and her eyes first landed on the wall clock. It was still early so she thought to sleep some more. She hugged JeongYeon who was snuggling into her. She caressed his hair while closing her eyes but couldn't sleep.

NaYeon sighed and opened her eyes. She looked down at JeongYeon who was sleeping hugging her tightly. NaYeon kissed his head while fixing his hair. She was just laying lazily but got disturbed by the alarm of JeongYeon's phone.

JeongYeon groaned and reached to her phone to turn off the alarm. He hugged back NaYeon but opened his eyes. He looked at the wall clock and turned to NaYeon but got startled as she was already looking at him.

"When you woke up?" He asked huskily.

"Just now." She said and sat up on the bed. JeongYeon pressed his lips together feeling uneasy and jumped off of the bed.

JeongYeon went to the bathroom quickly to do his business. NaYeon yawned stretching her body and fell back on the bed. She sighed waiting for JeongYeon to come out and he came out after few minutes.

"Don't wanna get ready?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"We have much time." She said looking at him. JeongYeon pecked on her forehead while stroking her hair.

"What do you want to eat today?" He asked as he laid beside her.

"I don't wanna eat anything now. Cook whatever you want." She said closing her eyes. JeongYeon leaned forward and pecked on her nose tip.

"JeongYeon..." She mumbles still closing her eyes. JeongYeon hummed in response.

"Don't you find something strange about Aries Paradise?" She asked turning to him hugging his waist.

"I do but I don't know what to do. The CEO was going with JiHyo."

"JiHyo?" She asked looking at him. JeongYeon nodded.

"I should talk to JiHyo then." She mumbled burying her face in his chest.

"NaYeon..." He caressed her cheek with his thumb. She looked at him.

"Wanna go out somewhere?" He asked playing with her soft cheek.

"Date?" She asked smirking.

"Something like that. Wanna go out?"

"Yeah sure. But first I want something." She said and puckered her lips together.

JeongYeon kissed NaYeon pulling her by her nape but NaYeon hovered on the top of him. He broke the kiss in confusion. NaYeon smirked moving herself on his body and JeongYeon's breath hitched while NaYeon was grinding on him.

"NaYeon...stop it."

"I'm not doing anything." She giggled but stopped.

"You bad girl. Don't take advantage of me."

"Oh really? I'm taking advantage of you?" She asked before kissing his cheek.

"Then what are you doing on the top of me?"

"Giving attention where you need it the most." She whispered against his ear.

"No need. I don't want that from you." He said trying to sit up.

"What do you mean that you don't want me?" She asked raising her brows.

"It's been only few days of our relationship and you want to do that. Isn't it wrong?" He asked caressing her cheek.

"It's not when we both want it. I'm okay with you if you don't want. It's not like I'm forcing you. I was just teasing."

"The thing is...I want that too but I don't wanna rush anything. Take it slowly."