28

"Using this materiel will work. We can use cotton here." JiHyo said explaining.

"Here, cotton and here?" Momo asked.

"Silk or velvet? It should be flashy." DaHyun said.

"Glitter fabric is best here. Now what about this part?" JiHyo asked pointing out.

"The waist part will be glittery. Torso will be velvet. The down part will be silky." ChaeYoung said.

"Good idea. Let's focus on the next one." JiHyo said but got disturbed when her phone buzzed.

"Excuse me." She said and checked her phone.

JiHyo flinched when she missed a call from Daniel. She looked at her colleagues and excused herself. JiHyo quickly went to her cabin and called him. After three or four rings, he answered the call.

"Were you busy?"

"Kind of. What happened?"

"No, I just wanted to talk with you. You can go back to your work if you're busy."

"No, I'm free. You can say." JiHyo said biting her thumb.

"Umm...JiHyo..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you free tonight?" He asked in nervousness.

"Why?" She asked but hit her head for asking silly questions.

"No, I was just asking. If you're then can we...can we go out?"

"Tonight?" JiHyo asked sitting on her chair.

"Ha, tonight."

"Sure." She said flinching. JiHyo was in roller coaster of so many mixed emotions.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up then. Thank you." He said and ended the call. JiHyo sighed leaning on her chair.

"What should I do?" She mumbled but looked at the door that was opened by NaYeon.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, unnie." JiHyo got up.

"Are you and Mr Kang together?" She asked directly.

"What? No, why are you asking that?"

"JeongYeon saw you going out with him that's why."

"Actually, unnie, I wanna tell you something." She said playing with her fingers.

"Yeah what is it?"

"He asked me out." JiHyo mumbled closing her eyes.

"What? Mr Kang asked you out? Seriously?"

"Yeah, I was shocked too. Unnie, I have trust issue with him."

"Then don't go."

"But saying no to him is kind of bad, right?"

"JiHyo-ah, if you don't feel safe with anyone then better stay away from them."

"Well, it's not like that." She said looking up to her.

"Then? You wanna go out with him?" NaYeon smirked. JiHyo looked away shyly.

"Eyyy, just say that you like him." NaYeon nudged her.

"Stop it unnie, I'm really confused." She said removing NaYeon's hand.

"Confuse about what?"

"My feelings. I don't know what I'm doing. Do I like him? Isn't it too fast?" She asked NaYeon.