13

"You're the next CEO of Chou Enterprise."

"What?" TzuYu stood up from his chair. His mother nodded signing the paper.

"Sign here, TzuYu." She said.

"But mom. Dad is fine now. It was just a normal attack." He said but stopped when his mother looked at him blankly.

"Sometimes, I don't believe if you're really our son or not." She said looking down. That was really harsh for TzuYu.

TzuYu grabbed the papers and signed wherever he needed to. He was suppressing his tears those were forming in his eyes. It was the first time his mother said something like that to him. After signing the papers, TzuYu left her mother and went upstairs.

TzuYu was sitting on his bed sobbing while looking at their family picture that was hanging on the wall of his room. He wiped his tears and grabbed his phone. TzuYu took some minutes before gathering his courage to call Sana.

"Hello?" He said in his cracking voice.

"Is everything fine, honey? Are you crying?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm also fine but TzuYu don't lie. I can feel that you are crying. What happened?"

"I'm the next CEO of the company." He said sniffing.

"What? Stupid, that's good news. Why are you crying?" Sana asked chuckling on the other line.

"I'll tell you everything when I'll comeback. Mom said very harsh words to me." He said pouting.

"Okay, I'll wait but, how are you? Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I haven't eaten yet. What about you?"

"I just had lunch with my family. It was my free day."

"Wow, when I'm not there, it's your free time." He said frowning making her giggle.

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault." She said cutely.

"Fine. I'll come soon. Just wait for me, okay?"

"Okay my honeypie. Good night."

"Sana...I love you."

"I love you too my sweetheart."

.

.

.

.

.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Dad, I'm telling the truth. I want to marry the person I love."

"That's your choice?"

"Yeah, that's my choice. What's wrong with him?" Mina asked getting frustrated.

"He's not your type."

"Just because he is not rich like us doesn't mean he's not my type."

"Tell me only one best quality of him that you can't find in any other guy."

"He loves me, not my money."

"Who knows? Maybe he's doing it all as a masterplan."

"Dad..."

"Mina, you'll marry the person I will choose for you."

"Means you won't allow me to marry him?"

"No and I'm against of your dating. Break up with him."

"I won't. I'll never do that to him. I love him." Mina said getting up from the couch and walked away.

"You'll have to do it at any cost. You'll marry the right guy." He shouted.

.

.

.

.

.

"TzuYu is coming tomorrow. He's our next CEO." NaYeon informed.

"What about Mr Chou?" JiHyo asked confusedly.

"He's going to rest."

"How's he now?" Momo asked.

"He's better now. That was really a big panic attack for him. He could have...but never mind. He's fine."

"I'll see what we can do about the next project." DaHyun said.

"The event is still left and you're working on next project." Momo chuckled.

"I always think about future that's why I'm this successful." He said smirking.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Come in." NaYeon said as the door was knocked by someone.

"Ma'am..."

"Our hero in specs." Momo said and burst out in laugh with JiHyo. He sighed shaking his head fed up with their teasing.

"Ma'am, it's done." He handed a pendrive to NaYeon.

"We don't have much work now days. Why don't you rest?" JiHyo asked.

"But I'm doing my work only." He said looking at her.

"Savage, huh?" DaHyun said getting up.

"I'll leave." He said and left.

"Hey Jeong, you don't have any girlfriend, right?" Momo asked. He shook his head looking at NaYeon who was checking his work he had given.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" She asked smirking making him choke in the air. He shook his head quickly.

"Why not?" Momo asked pouting.

"I'm not ready for any relationship. Sorry." He said looking at Momo.

"When you'll be ready?" JiHyo asked this time.

"When I'll find someone better." NaYeon and JiHyo burst out in laugh as JeongYeon said that. NaYeon looked at Momo who was sulking.

"You mean I'm not better?" She asked huffing. He shrugged off making them laugh even more.

"You're so mean." She got up from the couch.

"Ma'am, listen...I'm sorry." JeongYeon flinched as Momo slammed the door.

"Don't mind her. She'll be back in her normal self just in minutes. But you could have said something better to her." JiHyo said grabbing her files.

"I don't give hope to anyone because I know my limits." JeongYeon said looking at her with a thin smile. NaYeon looked up to him hearing that.

"You're really something you know."

"I know that I'm boring." He said nodding.

"That's another thing." NaYeon said and laughed with JiHyo. He pouted looking down.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇