14

"Good morning sir." NaYeon bowed to TzuYu as she entered inside his cabin.

"Noona, stop it." He mumbled boringly while checking some files.

"It's your first day so take it easily. Don't stress yourself. You can ask me if there is any problem. My cabin is..."

"I know where it is." He said resting his head on the desk.

"I'll leave now." She bowed and walked out of the room.

TzuYu wandered his eyes inside the room. He had seen this place many times but he didn't know that one day he will be stuck here in this room. He sighed getting up and stretched his body as if he was going to do wrestling.

"Come in." He said annoyingly when the door was knocked by someone.

"Sir, I'm here to hand you these." JeongYeon said and put some files on the table. TzuYu picked one of them.

"What is it?" He asked looking at JeongYeon.

"And what about this one? Why this file is black?"

"Sir?" JeongYeon looked at him confusedly.

"You can leave." TzuYu said sitting back on the chair. JeongYeon bowed and left.

JeongYeon went out scratching his head in confusion. He saw NaYeon near the coffee machine and went to her. As NaYeon was done, he tapped her. NaYeon turned to him putting the coffee mug back.

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't he know how to read?" JeongYeon asked.

"Who?"

"Mr TzuYu."

"Why? What happened?" NaYeon asked confusedly.

"When I gave him the files, he was asking what is it and why the file colour is black and all. Did he see files for the first time?"

"Yoo JeongYeon, you're such a stupid person. I'll take care of it." She said patting his shoulder.

"Your...that..." JeongYeon said looking away.

"What?"

"Strap." JeongYeon said making NaYeon look at herself. She sighed facepalming.

"Thank you."

"You shouldn't wear that then. Ms hirai seems happy whenever she sees you wearing her gift." He said smiling looking away.

"Shut up." She glared at him and left with the coffee. JeongYeon rolled his eyes and went back to his place.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why are you so silent now days? Something happened?" ChaeYoung asked stroking Mina's hair.

"I'm fine." She mumbled snuggling into him.

"I don't think so. Something is bothering you?"

"No, it's not. I'm really fine." She said poking his chest. He nodded.

"ChaeYoung-ah..." She looked up to him. He wiggled his brows.

"We're free today."

"So? You wanna go somewhere?" He asked. Mina shook her head.

"As we're free and there is no one to disturb us..." She said trailing her fingers on his chest. He blushed looking away.

"What do you think about it?" She asked poking his tummy.