04

"Hey, missed me?" TzuYu asked taking his seat across Sana. Sana sighed shaking her head.

"What happened now?"

"You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night."

"So, how was the nightmare?"

"Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the beautiful dream I have ever had."

"Mr Chou, can you stop doing this shit?"

"What shit?"

"Please leave." She said pointing toward the door. He shook his head.

"I want to court you." TzuYu said looking at her directly. Sana widened her eyes.

"You're so straight." She said shaking her head.

"Just for you honey. So, what do you say?" TzuYu asked wiggling his brows.

"See, I'm already tired of my work. Please leave."

"But the day just started. Who made my baby tired?" TzuYu asked with concern.

"Mr Chou, what is your name? Yeah, TzuYu, listen, I'm not interested in you." Sana said being busy in her work.

"Sana, please think about me for once."

"Okay later, nurse..." Sana called out for the nurse. She quickly came inside.

"Send the next patient please." She said rubbing her temple. The nurse nodded and walked out.

"What about me?" TzuYu asked pouting.

"Just leave." She said boringly.

"Fine, but I'll come later." TzuYu said getting up. He put a card on Sana's desk and left.

Sana looked at the card. She picked it up when he left. There was his number written with his name. She thought for a moment before putting the card in her purse. She shook her head smiling and focused on the next patience who just entered.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come in." NaYeon said as she heard the knock. Momo opened the door and entered inside.

"Unnie, I'm done with the samples and quality. Should I focus on the supply and price?" She asked putting the files on the table.

"Why do you want to do that? That's not your work." NaYeon said taking the files.

"They all are busy focusing on the event so I'm just helping them. Helping is good, right?"

"Whatever, I don't want any fault later. You can do that. Oh yeah, Mrs Chou is here?"

"No, today neither sir is coming nor ma'am." Momo informed. NaYeon sighed internally.

"Okay, thank you." She said signalling Momo to leave. Momo nodded and left after that.

NaYeon rested her chin in her palm supporting her elbow on the table and opened the file to examine it. It took almost thirty minutes to review them all. She put the files aside and got up stretching her body.

NaYeon though to walk around to relax herself. She walked out of the office and wandered around the hall checking every employee. She fished out her phone when it buzzed. She groaned internally seeing the message about her electricity bill.

NaYeon was walking busy in her phone when she bumped with a table causing few things to fall on the floor from the table. The guy quickly picked up the things and fixed them on the table. He looked at the specs that was broken now.