36

"Congratulations." TzuYu shook his hand with Daniel.

"Thank you so much."

"We couldn't think of a good present but hope you'll like it." Mina said giving him a paper bag.

"Oh, what is it?" He asked checking inside.

"Happy birthday, sir." NaYeon congratulated him.

"Thank you very much Ms Im." He said.

"Hope you'll enjoy your day with happiness." JeongYeon said giving him his gift. Daniel nodded with a smile. He looked at the entrance still waiting for his girlfriend.

All the staffs and friends of Daniel congratulated him on his birthday but JiHyo was still not there. He was feeling alone even though he was crowded with people in the party hall. He sat aside a corner with a glass of wine.

The cake ceremony was still left so he was hoping JiHyo will be there till then. The host soon announced for the cake cutting ceremony and the spotlight was on Daniel. He got up bowing to everyone and walked toward the table where the cake was waiting for him.

He was still looking at the entrance while holding the knife. Everyone started clapping and singing the birthday song for him. Daniel finally cut the cake being disappointed badly. He picked the cake and TzuYu quickly took a bite of it making everyone chuckle.

"He's really shameless." Mina said shaking her head.

"I'm not." TzuYu said with his stuffed mouth.

Daniel glanced at the entrance and his eyes went teary when he saw JiHyo standing there clapping. He quickly looked away avoiding her presence making JiHyo pout. JiHyo went to him as everyone was taking pictures with him.

"I'm sorry, I was stuck in the traffic." She whispered. Daniel ignored her.

"Yah, I'm sorry." She said grabbing his hand. Daniel smiled at the camera giving a pose still avoiding her.

"Let's dance. Sir please." A staff insisted Daniel. He nodded and extended his hand for Mina. Mina looked at TzuYu and he nodded.

Daniel went on the dance floor with Mina. Some other couple joined them in the slow music. JiHyo was left there hanging. She stood aside watching him dancing with Mina while TzuYu excused himself as he got a call from Sana.

"Why don't you go?" JiHyo asked NaYeon.

"She can't." JeongYeon said.

"I can but he won't let me dance." NaYeon pouted.

"It's not good for the baby." He said hugging her waist.

"Baby? What baby?" JiHyo exclaimed. NaYeon smirked at her.

"Don't tell me..."

"I'm pregnant." NaYeon said cutting her making JiHyo cover her mouth.

"You horny kids." She slapped NaYeon's arm making her chuckle.

"Yah, it's what you call love." NaYeon defended herself.

"Go to your man. Dance is over." JeongYeon said pointing at Daniel. JiHyo quickly went to him.

"I wanna dance too."

"Later at home. We'll do exercise." He said hugging NaYeon from back.

"Then I want a popo." She said turning to face him.

"Here?" He asked looking around. NaYeon nodded. He sighed and pecked on her lips.

"It's not like how I want." She said and stepped on JeongYeon's shoes making him wince.