39

"Are you alright now?" Mr Chou asked TzuYu who just took his seat on the breakfast table.

"I don't wanna say it but it's all your fault." TzuYu said looking at his father.

"TzuYu, what type of behaviour is this?" His mother asked glaring him.

"It's all your fault mom and dad. You forced me to marry her. Our lives are totally ruined because of you guys." TzuYu slammed the table.

"TzuYu, stop." Mina shouted. He sighed and left the table.

"What about breakfast?" Mina shouted.

"I don't want to." He said before leaving the house.

"I'll follow him." Mina said getting up. She grabbed her phone and followed him.

TzuYu was sitting inside his car on the back seat hiding his face between his knees. Mina opened the car door and sat beside him. He looked at her and Mina could see his teary eyes. He hid back his face in his knees sobbing.

"Driver, let's go." She said and the driver took his seat. He then drove off to the office.

"I want to run away somewhere." TzuYu said weakly.

"And everything will be fine? You will get back your love you just lost?"

"It's all happened because of me. One night ruined my love life."

"One night ruined four lives. Is lust that powerful?" Mina asked looking at the seat blankly.

"It was not lust. Maybe just for a moment, I loved you."

"Maybe I fell in love with you too, even though it was just for a mean time." She said hugging his waist leaning on him.

They went silent after that. Mina consoled TzuYu rubbing his back while she was busy in her thoughts thinking about how Sana and ChaeYoung were feeling. Of course, they were hurt because of what she and TzuYu did.

They arrived to the company and Mina patted his back. TzuYu looked around then back to Mina. She cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears. She gave him a smile to make him smile back and TzuYu smiled. Both could do nothing but to be together and hold each other. They had very far to go in their life together.

TzuYu stepped out of the car followed by Mina. He stood there outside for a while leaning on his car staring at nothing. Mina stayed there waiting for him. She was his only hope now to get back the love of his life and same was for Mina.

"You want to go home?" Mina asked rubbing his arm. He shook his head.

"Then let's get inside."

"I want to talk to Sana." TzuYu said lowly and his tears fell down once again.

"Yah, don't be a cry baby now." She hugged him side way wiping his tears.

They were unaware of the danger they were going to face just in a moment. Far away from them, on the rooftop of a building, a man with all black was leaning on the railing aiming his air rifle direct to TzuYu. He bit his lower lip looking through the scope ready to hit in TzuYu's heart.

"Good morning, Mr Chou." Momo greeted and hugged Mina.

"What are you guys doing outside?" Momo asked.

"Just getting fresh air. You guys go inside." Mina said. TzuYu straightened his face looking away.

"Oh hello. Good morning." DaHyun bowed to them.

"Good morning." Mina said with a smile.

"Let's go inside." DaHyun said to Momo. She nodded and held his hand.