35

TzuYu woke up groaning as his head was aching badly. He sat up on the bed but gasped finding himself naked. He then remembered last night and grinned looking for Mina. He started wearing his clothes when Mina came out from the bathroom.

"Mina..."

"Listen one thing. I want to clear it with you." She said stopping him. He nodded.

"Whatever happened between us was nothing, okay? Forget that."

"But Mina..."

"TzuYu, we did once and it was my mistake. Try to understand."

"Listen to me."

"Tell me." She said crossing her arms. TzuYu opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"You don't have anything to say, right? We are married and I understand it happens sometime. Don't think too much about that." She said. TzuYu was looking at her eyes all the time.

"You cried?" He asked walking close to her. Mina stopped him before he could touch her cheek.

"Think about Sana and forget about me." She said and left the room before TzuYu could say something.

TzuYu sat on the floor covering his face. He sighed heavily while ruffling his hair. All the time, he didn't remember Sana and worst, he didn't know the reason. 'Why didn't I think about Sana last night? What was wrong with me then?'

Mina quickly went down toward the kitchen. She tried to avoid showing her face to TzuYu's mother too because she didn't want her to notice her swollen eyes. Mina surely had cried when she woke up in the morning.

She didn't think about ChaeYoung while doing that with TzuYu. She really had ruined her relationship with him. She broke the trust of ChaeYoung. They both had broken the trust of their partners. She was so irritated on herself because she was not regretting whatever she had done with TzuYu.

.

.

.

.

.

DaHyun groaned moving his head. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. He creased his brows seeing himself at an unknown place. He blinked several times to make his view clear and looked around. He then found Momo being tied on a chair beside him but a bit far.

DaHyun looked at himself and he was tied too. He looked for another person in the dark room they were but no one was there. DaHyun tried to free himself but his all tries went vain. He then turned to Momo and tried to get up with his chair to go to her.

"Momoring..." He tried his best to go close to her but he couldn't.

"Momo, wake up." DaHyun shouted but Momo didn't hear. She was still unconscious.

DaHyun sighed and thought for a plan to get out of that place. He was checking every corner of the room but there was nothing that could help him. There were lots of metal bars in a corner and two more chairs across them.

DaHyun was tired of thinking but nothing came in his mind. He tried to wake up Momo too but it was all vain. His hands, legs and torso were tied tightly. He couldn't move. DaHyun averted his eyes toward the door when it was opened by someone.

"Oh, you're awake now." The man said and DaHyun gasped after whom he saw.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah, it's me. You still wear the beanie I gave you, huh?" He asked chuckling.

"Momo is still sleeping?" He asked and opened the cap of the water bottle he was carrying.

"Hyung, why did you kidnap us?"