16

JeongYeon was about to enter inside the building when he saw Suho talking with someone on phone. JeongYeon gritted his teeth and went to him. Suho ended the call and wiggled his brows to JeongYeon.

"You did it, right?" JeongYeon asked grabbing his collar.

"Did what?"

"You gave them our designs."

"Whom?" He asked confusedly.

"Aries Paradise. You were the one to do it, right?"

"It's misunderstanding, JeongYeon."

"No, it's not. I saw you meeting a strange guy and handing him something. Don't lie to me. I'll just go and tell them everything." JeongYeon said letting go of his shirt but Suho grabbed his arm.

"Please don't do it." He said standing in front of JeongYeon.

"Means you did it. I was right."

"Yes, you're right. I did it but try to understand, it was my compulsion."

"What the hell made you do this?" JeongYeon asked but Suho calmed him down.

"Listen, I have a girlfriend, she's..."

"Your girlfriend told you to do this?" JeongYeon asked.

"No, listen first. She's pregnant. I'm broke this moment. I needed money and I need to convince her parents too for our marriage. I needed money so badly and then that company contacted me. I made a deal with them."

"You..."

"Listen, they asked me to do this. I just asked for money in return." Suho said cutting him off.

"Bro, my girlfriend is at my place. I need to take care of. Her parents want us to abort the baby but we don't want that. Please understand my situation."

"What should I do?" JeongYeon asked brushing his hair in frustration.

"JeongYeon, listen buddy, if they will fire me then I'll have no choice to live. She doesn't know anything. Please help me in this." He said with his pleading eyes. JeongYeon sighed and nodded.

"Let's go." JeongYeon said walking ahead not even waiting for him.

JeongYeon went to his seat and sat down thinking whatever Suho had told him. He wanted to tell NaYeon about this but he couldn't because he knew that NaYeon will fire him. He leaned back on his seat but sat up straight when Suho came and took his seat.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled taking his seat. JeongYeon just nodded.

"Yoo JeongYeon." JeongYeon stood up when Momo called him.

"Come inside." Momo said and went inside. JeongYeon was trembling badly as Momo's tone was different from other time.

"Bro..." Suho looked at him.

"I won't tell anyone." JeongYeon said assuring him and went to NaYeon's cabin.

JeongYeon knocked on the door before opening it and entered inside. He looked around in the room. JiHyo and Momo were sitting on the couch while NaYeon was on her chair. NaYeon got up from her seat and walked toward JeongYeon.

"Once you told me that Aries Paradise contacted you, right?" NaYeon asked calmly. JeongYeon nodded looking down.

"Did you ever contact them after that?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon shook his head.

"Then how the fuck they got our designs?" NaYeon burst out making him tremble badly.

"I don't know." He said lowly.