20

"Good morning." JeongYeon greeted Suho taking his seat happily.

"You look in good mood. What happened bro?" He asked wiggling his brows.

"Nothing, I just got something unexpected."

"Promotion?"

"No bro. it's nothing." JeongYeon said. Suho shrugged off and went back to his work.

JeongYeon turned on the computer while looking at NaYeon's cabin. He was trying to peek inside whenever any staff was opening the door. He sighed as he couldn't get any glance of her. He went back to his work.

"Hey bro." DaHyun said sitting on his desk. JeongYeon looked up to him.

"I heard about your birthday. You didn't tell us."

"No one asked so I didn't tell anyone." He said simply.

"Seriously? You got no jam."

"I know."

"Well, Momo's birthday is coming. I wanna prepare something good for her. Help me with that."

"But I don't know anything about preparation." JeongYeon said leaving his work.

"You just do what I'll say. I'll handle everything. Just wait for the right time, okay?"

"Yeah, okay then." JeongYeon said coolly.

"I'll go, my assistant must be looking for me." He said jumping on the floor.

"Oh yeah, give this to pretty lady." He said handing a pendrive.

"Which one?" JeongYeon asked confusedly.

"Of course, Ms Im." DaHyun said rolling his eyes and left.

JeongYeon was waiting for a chance to meet NaYeon and he got it finally. He left his work and quickly went to NaYeon's cabin. He forgot to knock and opened the door but closed his eyes looking away.

"I'm not naked. Don't overreact, stupid." She said boringly. JeongYeon looked at her.

NaYeon was wearing an outfit that DaHyun had designed. She was testing it before they could finalize it. JeongYeon couldn't take off his eyes from her as she was looking so pretty. He walked toward her and NaYeon showed him herself.

"How is it?"

"Perfect." He mumbled. She nodded proudly and grabbed her shirt but looked at him.

"You needed something?"

"Yeah, DaHyun gave me this for you."

"Put it there and leave. I'll check it later."

"Just leave?" He asked putting the pendrive on the table.

"What you want then?" She asked unzipping the dress not minding his presence.

"Nothing." JeongYeon said shaking his head and was about to leave but NaYeon stopped him standing in front him.

NaYeon opened her arms for him making him smile. He hugged her tightly and NaYeon patted his back. JeongYeon felt uneasy as NaYeon's dress was unzipped from the back and he could see her bareback.

JeongYeon sniffed on NaYeon's neck while kissing her skin smoothly. NaYeon gripped on his shirt as he sucked on her revealing shoulder. NaYeon let out a moan making JeongYeon stop. He was waking up someone he shouldn't, especially not that time.

"You can't resist me?" She asked smirking.

"I hate you. Change your dress." He said letting go of her.