32

JeongYeon woke up flinching and turned off the alarm quickly. He opened his eyes yawning looking around. He turned to NaYeon and gently removed her hand from his waist. He fixed her hair to see her face properly and kissed on her forehead.

"JeongYeon-ah..." NaYeon mumbled in her sleep.

"Yeah?"

"I want cheese sandwich for breakfast." She said hugging his waist snuggling into him.

"Okay, but you need to let me go." He said smiling caressing her arm.

"Give me a popo." She mumbled back. JeongYeon rolled his eyes and made her face him.

JeongYeon kissed her forehead once again then kissed her cheeks. He literally showered her face with his kisses but didn't kiss on her lips. NaYeon opened her eyes raising her brows. JeongYeon flicked her forehead making her whine.

"Get up and wash up. Quick." He said sitting up.

"I won't. You hit me." She pouted and hid herself under the blanket.

"Really? I was thinking to take shower together." He said smirking.

"Yeah, I'm getting up." She quickly got up and marched toward the bathroom.

JeongYeon shrugged off and followed her. Both brushed their teeth together while bickering a bit. JeongYeon was done first so he started removing his clothes. NaYeon finished quickly and went to him. He wiggled his brows as he removed his T-Shirt.

NaYeon raised her hands signalling him to take off her clothes too. He chuckled removing his pants and now he was just in his brief. NaYeon was still raising her hands pouting waiting for him. He went to her and removed her top.

"Shouldn't you do your work yourself?" He asked sliding down her shorts.

"Why would I when I already have my husband?" She said making JeongYeon choke in the air.

"Husband?" He asked looking at her shyly.

"Why? Don't we look like a married couple?"

"We do?" He asked looking at himself.

"Yah, you're ruining the mood." She glared at him removing her bra. JeongYeon gulped looking away.

"Daddy is getting hard?" NaYeon teased caressing his chest. JeongYeon flinched and turned on the shower.

"Should I wash your hair?" JeongYeon asked caressing her hair. She nodded.

JeongYeon washed NaYeon's hair and NaYeon did the same after he was done. They didn't know when their showering turned into a dance show. They both were dancing slowly while wetting themselves.

NaYeon put her hand around his nape and pulled him down. JeongYeon pulled NaYeon close by her waist and kissed NaYeon caressing her back. NaYeon moaned as his hand slid up from her waist to her chest line making her flinch. NaYeon whimpered in his mouth as the kiss was getting steamy with every moment.

"We can't do this in the morning. We need to go for work too." He said breaking the kiss. NaYeon nodded.

"Let's continue in the night." JeongYeon said smirking.

"No, I can't. I think I'll get my periods today for sure." She said pouting.

"Okay, after that then. It'll hurt, right?" He asked caressing her tummy. She nodded turning off the shower.

"No worries, I'll take care of my Mrs Yoo."

"Mrs Yoo? Oye, you're being cheesy now."

"Really? I was not the one to make us look like a married couple. Come on, you'll catch cold." He grabbed a towel quickly.