02

"Hey bro, let's take a picture." TzuYu said and took a picture of him with ChaeYoung.

"I'm not looking good. Delete that Tzu."

"No, I won't." TzuYu stuck out his tongue and left him.

ChaeYoung sighed removing his cap. It was their graduation day but ChaeYoung had no excitement, not even a bit. There was no one with him to celebrate it except TzuYu, his best friend. ChaeYoung closed his eyes and exhaled deeply.

"Are you guys happy? I completed my graduation." ChaeYoung said looking up to the sky.

"I'm missing you guys." He mumbled looking down and walked away from there.

TzuYu searched for ChaeYoung and found him in the empty playground of their school. He was sitting on the bench hugging his knees. TzuYu went to him and sat beside him. He wrapped his arm around ChaeYoung rubbing his back.

"I'm here with you."

"I know." ChaeYoung said lowly.

"Let's go and celebrate."

"No, I have to go to work. I'm leaving first."

"But hyung."

"Not today Tzu. I promise next time."

"Did you complete your sketch?" TzuYu asked grabbing his hand.

"I'm finding a masterpiece for that. Do you have any idea?"

"I saw a girl in the hospital. Wanna try her?"

"I'm not jack who is going to draw rose." He said and they burst out in laugh.

"I'm not saying like that. She was beautiful and eye catching."

"She caught your eyes?"

"Yeah, you can say like that."

"It's good. Better stop being away from girls and make a move on her. It makes you gay."

"I'm not gay. I just don't find any girl interesting for me." TzuYu said getting up.

"I'm going now. Take care on your own way." ChaeYoung said before leaving. TzuYu got up too and went back to his house.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm home." TzuYu said removing his shoes.

He shrugged off looking at his father with a girl in the living room sitting on the couch. TzuYu went to them and sat beside the girl. The girl looked at him with a smile. TzuYu rested his head on her shoulder looking at his father examining a file in his hand.

"Oh, when you came?" His father asked looking at him.

"When you were busy." He said sitting straight.

"How was the event?" TzuYu's father asked handing the file to that girl.

"You should have gone with me if you wanted to see."

"You know I was busy." His father said taking another file from the table.

"Mom was busy too."

"She had an important meeting on behalf of me." His father said not minding his question.

"You don't look sick dad. You should have gone there for the meeting and mom should have come with me at my graduation event but no, you guys don't care about me."

"Don't say like that. Mr Chou is really sick." The girl said frowning at him.

"Let him be NaYeon. He's never going to understand it." His father said handing her the other file.

"There is nothing to understand. You know, ChaeYoung hyung? He has no family and he was sad today because he had no one with him at his big day. I have a family, right? Then think about me that how I was feeling." TzuYu complained to NaYeon as if she could do anything in their family matter.

"Don't compare others with you." His father said looking at him. TzuYu sighed looking away and got up.

"I'll be late today." He said wearing his shoes.

"Tzu..."

"Later dad. You have much time." He said before leaving the house.

TzuYu's father sighed leaning back on his seat. He was looking at the ceiling for a moment then straightened his position. He checked his phone while NaYeon was busy putting the files in the suitcase.

"NaYeon..." He said making NaYeon look at him. She nodded.

"What's your schedule tomorrow?"

"We're having an interview looking for new candidates in my department. Do you want to cancel anything, sir?"

"No, I'll take a leave for a week. I'm having a chest pain."

"Sir, you should go to doctor."

"I already know what's the problem then why should I waste my time in going hospital?"

"Sir, you should tell your family about this." NaYeon said worriedly.

"My wife knows now. I told her last night. Just TzuYu doesn't know and I don't have any plan of telling him."

"He has rights to know that."

"He has time too. Anyway, have dinner with us."

"I'm sorry sir but I need to go and buy some groceries today. Maybe next time."

"You should live with your parents."

"I want that too but I guess they don't want that. Anyway, I'll take my leave sir. Call me if there's any matter."

"Take care on your way."

"Sure, you too, sir."

.

.

.

.

.

"Excuse me?" The waiter stopped when the girl called him. He looked at her asking the matter.

"Your shoeless." She pointed down. He looked down at his feet and bowed to her to thank her.

"A lime soda with black salt." She said as he sat down to tie his shoeless. He nodded and got up after he was done.

"I'm coming in a moment, ma'am." He said before leaving.

The waiter quickly came with the lime soda and placed it on the table. The girl fixed her laptop aside and grabbed the glass. He bowed and was about to leave but she called him. He again turned to her.

"What's your name?" She asked with a smile. He smiled back in response.

"Why are you curious about a waiter's name?"

"Until now, you should know that you're working under me, right?" She asked putting the glass on the table. He nodded.

"Then I have rights to know your name. Now, tell me your name."

"Son ChaeYoung." He said looking down.

"Student?" She asked taking interest. He shook his head.

"Then?"

"I just graduated today. So, I'm no longer a student."

"Oh. But college students are called students, too."

"I'm not doing study further." He said still looking down wanting to ran away from her questions.

"May I know why?"

"It shouldn't be your concern, ma'am. Excuse me." He said and left making her frown.

"How rude." She mumbled and sipped in the soda once more.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇