05

"Welcome boss." ChaeYoung greeted Mina as she took her seat. She just nodded.

"You're so early today. I thought you'll come in the evening."

"I have a plan in the evening."

"Where are your stuffs?"

"I'm not here to work. I'm just here to relax."

"Okay, what you would like to have?"

"A pizza with tomato ketchup."

"Pizza with ketchup?" ChaeYoung asked scrunching his nose.

"Any problem?" She asked. He shook his head and went to fulfil her order.

ChaeYoung came after few minutes with the pizza and put it on the table. He bowed before leaving. Mina fished out her phone and called her father as she saw his missed call.

"Hello?"

"Why didn't you pick my call?"

"I was driving." Mina said.

"Where are you now?"

"Restaurant."

"Are you done with the deal?"

"Yeah, last night I made them sign the papers. But dad, I don't think it will work."

"What do you mean?"

"If we want to make profit, first we should stop signing the deals with small companies."

"You're new in this field. Small companies are like back up for a business. You can use them whenever you need. I have planned to sign a big deal with one of the big companies of Korea."

"Which one?"

"I'll make it final before revealing it."

"I'll be free after that, right?" Mina said excitedly.

"You're my only heiress my dear. I can't let you go that easily."

"Then when I'll be free?"

"When you'll get married and your husband will take responsibility of the company."

"Dad, I don't wanna get married. It's so early."

"Anyway, come home soon. I'm making dinner for you."

"Yeah, okay. Take care dad." Mina said pouting and ended the call.

Mina put the phone back on the table and leaned back taking a slice of pizza in her hand. She was about to eat when her phone buzzed stopping her from doing so. She put the slice back and answered her phone with the other hand.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"I know." Mina said rolling her eyes.

"Do you have any plan for today?"

"No Momoring. I'm free."

"Okay then, meet me at my office. We'll go on a date." Momo said cutely on the other line.

"Sure." Mina said giggling.

.

.

.

.

.

Sana called the next patient while stretching her body. TzuYu didn't come yet and it was not like she was waiting for him but she was kind of missing him as he hadn't show up today. She sat straight when the door was opened by someone.