07

"Wow..." Mina gasped a bit finding her sketch on her table. She looked around but didn't know who put that paper there.

"Who made this?" She mumbled taking her seat. She turned the page and there was something written behind it.

"The person is more beautiful than this sketch." Mina read it with a smile.

"But who made this?" She asked creasing her brows.

"Your order?" ChaeYoung asked popping out from nowhere startling Mina.

"Yeah, a coffee with less sugar." Mina said folding the paper.

"What's that?" ChaeYoung asked.

"Nothing." Mina said hiding the paper inside her purse.

"I made it." ChaeYoung said looking at her with a smile showing his dimple. Mina looked at him in exclamation.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to worship the beauty." He said chuckling.

"I'm not..."

"Don't say that you're not beautiful. I know what's the truth." He said cutting of her words. Mina didn't know what to say next.

"Wait...who gave you permission to do that? It's a crime..."

"You can punish me." ChaeYoung said calmly. Mina sighed and signalled him to leave. ChaeYoung bowed a bit and left.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where are we going today?" Sana asked hopping inside his car.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I know a restaurant. You wanna go there?" Sana asked.

"Okay let's go there then." TzuYu said. Sana put the address in the GPS and TzuYu drove off.

They soon arrived at the restaurant and TzuYu quickly went out to open the door for Sana. They went inside together and TzuYu wandered his eyes inside until a waiter escorted them toward an empty table.

TzuYu pulled a chair for Sana then took his seat across her. He offered Sana to order whatever she wanted. Sana was busy going through the menu and TzuYu was busy in phone not until his eyes caught someone.

"Hyung..." TzuYu called out ChaeYoung.

"What are you doing here?" ChaeYoung asked coming toward him.

"Of course, here to eat. What are you doing here in this uniform?" TzuYu asked frowning.

"I work here."

"You work in a restaurant? Come on hyung, I can recommend you..."

"Enough TzuYu. I don't need your help anymore. Is she the one you were talking about?" ChaeYoung asked extending his hand toward Sana.

"Yeah, she's Sana. Sana, he's my bro, ChaeYoung." Sana shook her hand with ChaeYoung.

"Hey there beautiful, take care of my buddy. He has a bad habit of spending money."

"Hyung..." TzuYu whined making him chuckle.

"You guys did order?"

"No, we can't decide what to have." Sana said.

"Wanna try the special dish?"

"Sure." They both said in unison. ChaeYoung nodded and instructed his co-worker.