11.14 Invisible Scars of a King

04/18/2020 5:21pm

After the incidence in the Mansion. Carl and Sonia was engaged so much to Sonia's disappointment. Sonia's new found parents cannot accept that their daughters reputation had been ruin by Carl added by the video scandal of the two doing the deed inside a abandoned room.

Thus, this incident lead Sonia to never attend the school out of shame.

On the other hand, because of the trouble in the Mansion with Lilac and Sara. Mr. Tucker tried to cut off Lilac's financial sustain only to loose his face when he found out that Lilac's mother is the lost child of a wealthy tycoon family.

The original owner already knew this a year ago before Lilac could inhabit his body thus only keeping it as a secret due to the fact that this family had secret enemies. After all the happenings, everything went smoothly according to Lilac's plan.

The day finally came, students cheered that they finally graduated. Everyone clap their hands after Lilac's speech. It is true, that school isn't the end of their journey. Now, they will facing a most challenging world of being grown ups.

[Host, be careful. The male lead have something against you] Yue warned.

What?!

Lilac's senses sharpened as he scan the surroundings. The gentle smile on his lips are still there but the wariness is still inside his heart.

The graduation ceremony finally ended. Lilac search for Sara, as his heart beat grew louder. He desperately look for her but he can't find her.

[I'm sorry host. Sara was kidnapped by the male lead]

What? Where are they? Tell me.

[They are in the abandoned room. Behind the locker room]

When Yue finished his words, the panel turn on. A scream of a woman can be heard. Everyone's eyes grew wide open at the scene. They gasp because the Dean's grandson is doing something terrible. Carl slap the crying Sara who only beg Lilac for help.

"No one will help you! You're mine now! Mine!"

The male lead laugh maniacally as he ripped her dress. He was about to kiss her when Lilac foot made contact with his cheek.

"It's you again! If things will only go this way, I should have killed you when I can," Carl glared at Lilac.

Lilac's eyes void without any emotion. His lilac eyes looks glow because of the ray of light coming from the outside gives a aura of awaken demon.

He walks toward Carl whose cheeks swollen because of the kick. A stray of light comes from a metal hit the corner of his eyes. With a sweep move Lilac kick, with his left foot, Carl's hand that holds the knife while pinning his wrist with his right foot. Carl screamed in pain as his body hit on floor.

"Y-You bastard! Let me go!" he shouted. Lilac whose eyes still blank crushed his right arm with foot.

"Your parents have spoiled you so much. Be happy, I just crushed your right arm not your middle leg. If I only had the right, I should have kill you for touching my wife but you're still lucky," he said with a sinister smile. He step back "accidentally" stepping his middle leg with all of his weight.

"Oops. Sorry I thought it was poisonous snake. Its already become a habit of mine to kill deadly snake," he laugh dryly.

The male lead who almost lost his consciousness because of the broken arm, fainted because of his crushed "middle leg".
The remaining students in the auditorium shout as they clap their hands as if they're watching a live movie.

"Lilac," Sara called weakly. It was only then that Lilac's soulless eyes gone back to it's normal state.

He rushed to her side and look for any bruises. Sara with eyes stain with tears, hugged him.

"Ssh. It's over. I'm here," Lilac whisper as he glance at the unconscious Carl one last time. Teachers already took him to the infirmary.

"It's over," whisper again as Sara nodded.