8.1 Knight's Last Melody

10/27/19 9:21 am

      The moment that Xin Lei go back to the void. She never said anything, she just keep on staring at the ceiling.

Yue felt very uncomfortable. His dear host as of now came to the point 60% blackened.

[Host]

"What's the point of having my memories and experience from the past life if I wasn't able to save him from that tragic death," she mumbles. Her eyes that full life before has turn empty just like when she came to the system.

[Host. I don't know if you want to know this. But the reason why your man died from the past mission is because of the bug that I have been told you]

    Xin Lei stand up and look at Yue. "What do you mean?"

[The soul of the bug came from your world. And my master had an intuition that this bug is the person who claim your life]

Xin Lei's hand tighten. Her fingers drawing blood from her palm but because she was in the void. The wound just keep on healing and healing like there's nothing happened.

She won't forget the face of that woman who took everything from her. She took everything, her fiance, her friends and her life. Just because they had same face, so she deliberately ruin hers?! Xin Lei took the mirror from her side and break it into pieces. The shards of glass that keep on reflecting her, reminds her that after this world mission. She'll personally kill that woman.

"Yue. Open your alarm warning. If that bug approach me, inform me immediately. I don't want any hindrance with my lover for the next mission world,"

Yue fell in a long silence.

[Host. This...]

"Why do you think that the blackened meter wasn't risen up yet?"

   The answer is that his host finally find someone who'll suppress her blackened heart.

"Tell me my data,"

Name: Xin Lei

Age: 26 years old

Character: On the verge of blackening

Skills: drawing, hacking, cooking, medicine (reach limit), martial arts, swordsmanship, four womanly arts, gun shooting skill (intermediate), acting, magic (water and air ability)

Class level: B

Level: 5

Charm: 30/50

Luck: 36/50

Physical strength: 45/50

Mentality strength: 32/50

Emotional status: 25/50

Achievement: Professional Doctor, Full-time mother, Prime Minister, Queen of Fairies

Accumulated points: 67200/100000000

[Mission 1: Marry a man. completed. 10000]
[Mission 2: Make everyone accept the original's body identity. Completed. 9000]
[Mission 3: Forgive and forget. Failed. -20000]

[Hidden Mission 1: Find the original soul's deepest secret. Completed. 6000]

[Side Mission: Kiss Jack Gomez. Completed. 5000]

Total Accumulated points:

Mission 1: Marry a man. completed. 10000]
[Mission 2: Make everyone accept the original's body identity. Completed. 9000]
[Mission 3: Forgive and forget. Failed. -20000]

[Hidden Mission 1: Find the original soul's deepest secret. Completed. 6000]

[Side Mission: Kiss Jack Gomez. Completed. 5000]

Total Accumulated points:

77200/100000000

"Yue. Is there any medicine potion that I can buy to the space market?"

[Yes host. All around medicine. It can cure anything as long as the person is breathing. It only cost 5000 points each pill]

"I'll buy it,"

[Thank you for the purchase, host]

Total points: 67200/100000000

"Sent me the next story line," she said without any caring to her accumulated points.

Once again there is a blinding light. The moment Xin Lei opened her eyes, she was wearing an armour. Base on her posture, the she had been occupying now is really a man.

Processing the story plotline...
          In the history of the Philippine Country, after the Spaniards came to the Philippines. There was a small village name Limasawa. The story evolves in the two leading hero in the village. One is Marikit, the known fairy of the village.

          It was once said that the fairy fell in love with the man name Elias. A pure Filipino but due to his love for the country he fought many battles with Spaniards. One he fought with is the General from the Spain named Lance Fortalejo. The battle didn't went well for the hero for he died in the hands of the General. Marikit didn't accept this truth and wipe out the Spaniards by means of water. The story ends with Marikit vanished after saving the village of Limasawa from the hands of the Spanish.

Yue. Do you want to die?

    Xin Lei currently inhabiting the body of General Lance Fortalejo. As the memories unfold, Lance Fortalejo wasn't a truly Spanish man but he is a British. He was just a man sent to the Spain as a gift for the Princess but due to his skills, he was sent to the Philippines under the Spanish Regime to watch the govern of the current Governor General.

       What Lance didn't know, is that stepping in this country. He'll find the love of his life, the folk town's female priest Mayumi. Their love was forbidden but due to Mayumi's master condition. Lance can marry the woman he loved. That is to kill Elias.

Xin Lei felt a pain in her temple.

[Mission 1: Marry Mayumi as the original soul's request]

[Mission 2: Went back safe and sound to the original soul's hometown]

****

A/n: The full arc will be released on Saturday... This arc is a  historical fiction, this time. Philippines.. 😁.. thanks for those who commented from the last arc.  AuthorReading ShadowRiver0 and thebluebellwether.. your suggestions are noted.. 😉 'til then!