15.3 White Castle's Regret

10/29/2021 8:57 pm

A/n: The following contains "Heavily Mature Scenes" if you're not used to this you can skip this part. You have been warned

Sibel wake up as he stared at the woman within his arms, his fingers run through the contour of her face as she murmurs in her sleep and snuggled within his embrace. He wanted to smile but he was restricted the system to do so, afraid of being out of character.

He sighed and let the woman sleep for more when a particular star caught his eyes coming from the gap of the curtains. Standing up with all of his glory, he picks up the robe from the rack and covered himself. He walks toward the balcony and watch the star glow more brightly than the others that was starting to dim because of the upcoming sun rise.

"I didn't know that it also exists in this world. That morning star", it's been a while since he saw this one, because in the former world he been throw, there's not a single star that resemble to this one that is identical to his original world.

Thinking about so many transmigrating he had been through from this passed hundreds of years, though it looks like a week or year passed in UNI, he felt that his soul is becoming tired from reincarnating so much with his memories of them.

Maybe that's because I have lived so many lives that made my wish of living in that world becoming dull as time passes by, maybe that's why many chosen to lose the memory of their past lives. Because in doing so, they can start anew without getting tired of living. Now all I want is in every lifetime is meet my man, even if that means of travelling more lifetimes together with him.

And every time he dives deeper in his consciousness, all he can see is the blurred faces of a man secretly looking after him in his past life. The system won't still let him know the real identity of his husband.

Sighing. He took his clothes and went to his own office. Even if he wants to stay in bed and make love to the woman lying on his bed, he can't do it as he like to do so. He still needs first to find a way to save the original body's younger sister from the hands of his wife's father.

Sitting on his chair, he stared at the stack of papers on his table. There's only one thing he must do to take the original body's sister that is to force the Viscount to divorce his sister. Starting to work on the loads of paper until the sun is high in the sky.

When he gazes at the wide window, he sees a carriage stops in front of the castle. Looking from his seat, he recognizes the woman that comes from the carriage as Eleonor, his childhood friend and the story's supposed to be second future wife of Sibel. He finds her cute but not suitable to his taste, Charity was much beautiful than her. My former self is far beautiful than her.

He comes down and welcomed the guest. It was indeed Eleonor and his brother Thomas but they both stop and stared at his back. He even did not miss the lust that cross from Thomas eyes as he look the person they were looking. Charity, still in her night gown, flushes upon seeing his stern eyes looking back at her. His face dimmed upon remembering Thomas lusted gaze to his wife.

"Edward", he called his butler. A man in his mid-thirties bow in front of him as his eyes never lives the blushing wife. "Take care of the guest, if they asked where I am. Tell them that I am tending to your Madam", he said as he scoops Charity who gasp upon his touch, leaving the two guest to comprehend what just happened.

"I-I didn't mean to intrude your greetings to our guest... I-"

"If you did not mean that, you shouldn't go out wearing only night gown. Unless, you also want to seduce the guest", he said untying the lace from her gown.

Before Charity could comprehend what, he says, his lips claim hers as he throws her to the bed and cover her with his body. His right hand went to her hips up to his womanhood. Charity gasp when his finger penetrated her inner wall.

"Y-Your Grace, this can't---", Charity took her breath when her eyes caught with Sibel's eyes full of desire. "You want me to stop this?" he said as he raises his finger that filled with liquid that came out from her. He licks it as his eyes never leaves her. Her blushing faces blushes even more unable to speak upon looking into his erotic face. He smiled devilishly as he kisses her lips.

"Well. You can try to stop me from punishing you from seducing other guy in front of me", he said as he penetrates her with his rod. "But remember, if you stop me now. You will not able to taste this again ever in this lifetime", he said as he thrust into her back and forth.

Charity fell threaten from his words tighten her clung into him even more. Afraid that he would do what he said. Sibel went to several rounds until Charity can't stand anymore.

"Be good, I just tell the maid to brought your breakfast and lunch. Just don't go outside until they leave", he said kissing her temple. Charity nodded and fell into sleep because of the tiredness.

Sibel fixed himself and went to face the guest that don't look like a guest. "Ibel!" Eleonor stand up and hugged him but before she could do so, Sibel dodge her touch. "What are you two doing here?"

Thomas coughs twice smiling then blurting out. "Do you still remember what our parents' arrangement when we are still young? They arrange that when you and Eleonor comes to age. You will be wedded. We came here so you two could fulfill that promise now"