9.4 Forgotten Bishop

11/23/19 7:43 pm

       Seraphine and Yohann rent a room in an inn but due to the gathering of magician, they were able to get only one room. Hiding in cloak, Seraphine sigh when they are finally inside the room. She took off her blind fold, though still she can't see anything.

"What are you going to do now? Everyone knows who you are and what you look like." Yohann asked the quiet woman.

Seraphine look up where the voice came. She can easily change her looks and dress but her character is a default one. Means, she can only change her appearance if she can able to max her abilities especially her sonic wave enchantment.

"I will cultivate. And for the mean time, you will stand as my guardian,"

Yohann smile faintly, surely this woman knows how to use him well.

"Okay. But don't be surprise if the day you open your eyes, you are beside me wearing only your birthday suit,"

Seraphine glared at him as if she had an eyesight.

"Do that and you could kiss your life goodbye!"

         Yohann laugh playfully and held her in his arms. "I won't do that. Not atleast until I have your permission. Promise I'll guard you even my life is at stake,"

Seraphine didn't struggle anymore in his embrace. She even let him embrace her while they lay on the couch bed. After all, in her lover's arms she can only find peace and comfort. But because of Yue's warn for being out of character, she kick the man out of the bed in the middle of the night before the game program can sense her.

      The next day, Seraphine lock herself and start to cultivate her magic. At first it was very hard to accumulate magic but in the long process she finally able to get the Mana inside her body. It took her three months before she break through. Her hair start to turn pink and her eyes start to turn green. Her body changes but she herself doesn't know how much did she change. All she know is that she change. The person who just describe her changes is the clingy man named Yohann.

          Even the man himself is shock from this changes. If not only that he stay by her side for the long time, he wouldn't recognize the woman in front of her. Her raven hair was now totally different from before. Even the set of clothes are different, it became more fitting to Seraphine's slim body.

"Where do you want to go now?"

Seraphine stretch her arms and yawn. She doesn't know that it was that hard to cultivate, she thought it was easy like from the novel she'd read. Before but it was not.

"Hmm. I want to eat, first. Let's go," she said after a moment and grabbed his hand.

He was stunned at her action but the time she realized this. She let his hand go, leaving it empty just like the heart of the person's hand. Yohann felt a stung in his heart, he purse his lips wanting to grabbed those soft hands but he stopped himself. He force himself to smile and act lively just like before.

"Okeey!!! Since it's been a while since I've eaten. It's your treat!"

Seraphine stop and face Yohann's direction. A warm air immediately fan her face. Mint and wood scent that came from Yohann. But she pretend to be ignorant and take his empty hand, she just hope that the game program wouldn't mind.

"Uhm. I'll treat you,"

Again Yohann stunned. He felt that his heart skip a beat. He always knew that he had feelings for Seraphine but it is the first time the he felt like he was suffocate with these overwhelming feelings toward her.

"Hey?" Seraphine called.

Yohann wake up from being in trance. A genuine smile finally cross in his lips. He like this warmth that comes from her, no. No matter what the future holds, he would always held her hands even if she get tired of him.

"Susu, in the future. Please don't abandoned me like you always did. Hmm?"

Seraphine felt a stung before she nod. "Hmm,"

They walk straight ahead. Thanks to the blind folds, Yohann didn't see the tear that falls from her eyes.