2.7 Wasted Castle

7/13/19 8:17 pm

Wen Chun Ye's love for Ling Cai grew as everyday of their life. And like what the mission dictates, he made love to her in everyday of her life until one day, Wen Chun Ye was declared pregnant.

Ling Cai doesn't need a physician to look for her health because he is one when in his past life. Like a caring husband, he utilize the everything for her. Ling Jia's household change its treatments towards her. Now in everyday of her life, she doesn't have to worry in the verbal that she can get from her mother-in-law.

Everything went smooth to Wen Chun Ye and it's all thanks to Ling Cai. In about nine months, a cry of a baby can be heard in the entire room. Wen Chun Ye delivered a healthy baby boy, while Jin Fei's favor decreased when she give birth to baby girl.

"The Crown Prince called for me again?" Ling Cai frown while carrying the little baby in his arms. In the past months, the Crown Prince always seek for him. Asking for advice in every decision he made and now he take his third concubine, a princess in a neighboring country whom didn't get her chance to be married off to Ling Cai even as concubine. After what happened to Wen Chun Ye and Ling Cai, he firmly declared that he wouldn't get another woman into his household other than his wife and his future children. Many woman was awed to this and several tried to climb up to his bed but those woman was reported the next day being thrown out of their home or thrown to a brothel house. Cruel it may seems but as long it does not affect in Ling Cai's mission, he doesn't mind being a murderer or a cold man for those wasted life.

The course change when the Prince took the Princess as his concubine, causing the brewing war suddenly extinguish in a thin air. And it was Ling Cai's ideas that brought peace to the whole country.

"Husband", Wen Chun Ye called softly. The stubble in his face grew but that only increase his handsomeness. She touch it with happiness in her eyes. He laid the sleeping baby in her arms and wipe the tears in her cheeks.

"I knew everything you do for the past months. Thank you"

He smiled softly as he comb her hair with his fingers. "I'll be just away for a moment. The Crown Prince summoned me again in the palace. Sleep tight and try to recuperate. You have to pay me those nine months"

Wen Chun Ye blushes as Ling Cai kisses her lips softly. He nimble her upper lip with a mischievous smile on his lips.

Ling Cai was welcomed with a smile from the prince. From the instant he felt that something was off with this prince. He poured some wine in a cup and handled it to him.

"Congratulations my friend. You are now a father and surely you gain now a rightful heir in the future", the prince toast.

Ling Cai sipped in his cupped as he nod. "En. I was glad my wife and son are both safe. It's such a relief. If not a bother to you Your Highness, what is the purpose that you called for me?"

"About that," he smiled wickedly. Ling Cai suddenly paused when he felt hot and dizzy so suddenly and the cup he was holding fell on the floor.

[Host. The cup was drugged with aphrodisiac!]

Why you didn't tell me that sooner?! You're one heck of a late!

The system went log off.

Ling Cai gritted his teeth at the useless system he was paired off. His eyes blurred that he didn't catch up that the prince already pinned him down.