10.14 Unwanted Castle

03/18/2020 8:40pm

"Papa," Sheen acknowledge the presence of her father when Joseph knock at her already open door.

Joseph's sighed, he pitied at the poor Leo who had his head lowed after several times of trying to talk to Sheen.

"You still reject him little girl?"

"I don't trust him, Papa," she said flatly. Inside her, she felt guilty for her husband. If it weren't just for acting out of character, she would gladly jump in his open arms but that way to OOC, she (original body) doesn't know much him, other than the last time they saw each other.

"I know little girl. I don't trust him either," Joseph says with a small smile. "I know it's not my position to say this but the boy already did something that only a person who deserves you can," he paused then his smile grew a little.

"Little girl, he cares for you like how I cared about your mama and accepts and love you so much, much more than how I love your mama. He waits and patiently took care of you. So, can you give that boy a chance?"

       Even without Joseph asking that, Sheen already had that thought. Maybe, she just need a little push for the story to progress. She nods and hug her father like she always does.

"Don't worry little girl, if I had just see or hear him make you cry. I'll make him borrow a face to street dogs," he said that made her laughed. She only stop when felt a tear on the corner of her eyes. She lean at his shoulder with a smile on her lips.

"Thanks Papa,"

[And host, don't worry. Your face won't change anymore. I do something to hack it into your default face]

Sheen hissed at the back of her mind to Yue. Can you just inform that later? You ruining my bonding moment with father.

Yue wanted to complain, he just did a good deed but there she goes, taking his efforts as annoyance.

       At the exact four in the afternoon, Leo sighed while looking down at the flowers in his arms. He was so nervous but Sheen's parents assured him that they already talked to her and they said that their daughter agreed to give him a chance. He took another deep breath and open his car. He walked to the enormous garden of the Colt family. A gush of strong with blown that almost made the flowers fall off.

He tightly closed his eyes and faced his left side to avoid the very small amount of dust. When he opened his eyes he saw Sheen standing. Her back facing him like she was enjoying the sudden breeze but the beautiful was cut short when she sneeze.

"Gosh! It's almost summer but why do I still felt chill?" she mumbles that brought a stifle smile on his lips.

Sheen froze and glance at his direction. He took a deep breath  as they stared at each other. She was wearing a floral dress and it's really beautiful on her. She literally took his breath away.

"Hi!" all the he could say. He cursed himself at the lack of words but he couldn't say something. Around her, he was just speechless.

A smile blooms on her lips. She stand up and walk towards him. "Hi,"

Leo hand her over the bouquet he'd been holding which she gladly accept. To her surprise, Leo take two step backwards and bow at her within ninety degrees angle.

"Please! Let me court you. I promise, if you can't fall in love with me within fifty years then I'll let you go," he ask.

Sheen had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud. With his foolish remarks, he said he'll let her go but that time she'll be an old spinsters! She sat down on the grass to see him tightly eyes closed and there where small sweat falling from his forehead. She took her handkerchief and wipe the sweat with a little difficulty. Leo snap his eyes open only to see her smiles.

"Okay," she simply said.

***
A/n: Hi everyone! Still safe! Sorry 'bout the delay, I know it's early vacation but I need to rest for a while. I caught a cold and I keep sneezing. Gladly, I feel better now though I'm still sick. My family and friends were afraid it was the virus but I explain them thoroughly that it only happened because I caught some small raindrops and took a bath the before I get sick when I'm all worn out because of the grocery mom and I bought.

But still, I need to say keep safe.