10.5 Unwanted Castle

01/25/2020 9:37pm

"Sheen, what do you see?" Dr. Shelly asked after showing a paper with a black print on it.

       Sheen's eyes twinkle while pointing the black thing.
"A butterfly and it pretty!" she said.

Dr. Shelly nodded and show another picture. Sheen smiled as the psychiatrist continue her work. On the corner of the room sit Joseph with a worried look on his face.

The next thing that Dr. Shelly shows is Joseph's picture with Sheen on a park.

"Sheen, what did you see?"

She clapped and pointed the picture. "It was a king holding a princess..." then Sheen's face change. "but the king left the princess. The princess is lonely,"

"No! I did not leave you. I won't leave you!" Joseph said who didn't notice that his voice went a little higher. Sheen in surprise look at the man in front of her. Her eyes went misty and run away in fear.

Dr. Shelly massage her temple. "Mr. Colt, don't follow her. She can't escape this facilities easily," she took a deep breath and removed her thick eye glasses.

"You should know to never raise your voice. You're only stimulating her emotions. A child express what she feel, what she hated and what she fears. Right now she's fragile as glass so be careful before it's too late,"

"Yes. I know, I'm sorry. What should I do to help her?" he asked.

"That Mr. Colt is gain her trust back," Dr. Shelly said in a solemn face.

Joseph sighed helplessly. So he needed to work hard to gain the little girl's trust.

Meanwhile, Sheen continue to run when she bumped into a hard wall. The impact made her fall on her butt on the cold floor. She sob and continue to cry when the wall kneel down in front of her.

"Little Angel are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't notice you," the young man said and look for any injuries on Sheen.

Sheen look up to see teenager who looks like fifteen or sixteen. His eyes were covered with eyeliner and his ears are full of piercing. From his looks, he would look like a bad guy but the soul inside the little girls body knew better that this boy is her husband.

"Are you a princess?" she frowned. Looking at the man in confused. He smiled gently at her and rubbed her hair.

"No little angel. I am a guy"

She knitted her delicate brows and stare at him. A little girl who loves to watch drama had always distinguish a person with long hair and piercing as a girl. "But you do have a lot of earings and your hair is long, so you are a girl!"

"Leo!"

"Sheen!"

The two both look at the persons who called and found Mr. Colt and Dr. Shelly. Leo stand up and offer his hand to the little angel in front of him. The little girl smile and accept his hand to Joseph's confusion. Why do his daughter accept a hand from a stranger and run away from him?

"Papa! Dr. Pretty! Look, she's a princess!"

Leo sighed helplessly as the two elder who just wake up from trance stop themselves from laughing out loud. The most amuse person is Dr. Shelly because for the first time her nephew didn't loose his temper against a naughty little girl.

*****