3.2 Sacrificial Knight

7/19/19 7:07pm

"Maybe, I need to change my clothes. That won't be out of character, will be?" Susan mumbled as she stop in a boutique. After parking her car, she swipe it up back to her store before entering the store. The magic she had in her body wasn't stable yet that's why she was very cautious herself from the side attacks from the zombies.

After double checking her safety, Susan pick up the first cloth she'd choose and change her over all blue code. She now wear a black leather shorts and white tank top paired with the leather boots and her leather jacket. She pick a military cap to complete her get up and tied her hair in a messy ponytail.

With the big knapsack bag, no one would think that she was Susan Dawson the former beauty queen in the B City.

[Side Mission: Help the first person you'll encounter]

Susan arched her brow and swipe in her space inventory and choose an appropriate vehicle for clothes. In the end she choose the motor bike and speed it up to the nearest pharmacy, her supply was enough but she still need some props.

Before she stopped at the pharmacy, she was welcome with a man surrounded by a horde of system. Even in this desperate situation, the man never cried for help but he stayed in silent while trying figure out how to escape. Susan shot the head of the nearest zombie with a small smile in her lips. The zombie turn to her way and start to bombard her, she pick her sword from her space inventory and start to slice up all undead that comes up in her way. In less than five minutes, her path towards him was filled with slice dead rotten bodies.

"I hope you don't mind being saved", she smirked as she throw a handkerchief at him. He accepted it and wipe the dirt on his face revealing a handsome face, Susan almost swooned because the guy looks exactly like Wen Chun Ye, except that he was more masculine than the latter.

"Why did you save me?" the man asked in frown. Susan shrugged and wave her hand. She didn't realize that she accidentally activate her magic again to stop the time. "Saving the little humanity inside me, I guess"

"Oops", she whisper as she waved her hand again. She was just glad that the man didn't notice on what did she done. "Are you not afraid that I might kill you for this? This is apocalypse, survival of oneself is more inevitable than saving others"

"You can't kill me but I can kill you", Susan said as she gaze at her sword. She throw a riffle at the man as she turn her back.

"I'm Brent Sui, what's your name?"

"My name is Susan, Susan Dawson"