5.2 Abandoned King

8/20/19 9:35 pm

When Selena open the door of her apartment, what had been surprise her is the Crown Prince picture everywhere. She was really disgusted at how obsesses the original body is, looked at the tissue papers, they are all used up but the original body still keep it because it used by the prince.

She snorted and look for gloves when an idea pop in her head.

"Yue"

[Yes host]

Clean this area, ASAP. I don't want to see any speck or dust coming from that perverted monkey. That Selena must be crazy to keep all these things.

[Yes host]

In a snap, everything went clean up and it look good as new. Selena sigh as she laid down at the bed comfortably.

She stared at the white ceiling as a familiar face pop inside her head. Yue, can you manage to sealed my emotions from the past world. Because right now I think I'm going crazy.

Yue didn't ask why and just do as his host order. Selena heaved a sigh in relief when her head cleared as she start to form a plan. Since her mission is just to avoid death flag, she might as well distant herself to people who can bring it to her. After all, mingling to the world's favored person bring only disaster to her.

The next day, Selena sent a dropped out form to the school and went far away from the city to everyone's shock. The infamous stalker quit being stalker and went far away from the school prince. Does it rain gold yesterday? What is happening?

Selena on the other hand is enjoying her new life. She go to school at morning and went to work in the evening then sleep for the remaining weekend. She work as a coffee maker in a coffee shop, now she can use her talent in making coffee from her original life. She wasn't build for a business, but she can be diligent in her work. But the plot sama is still messing with her because the very coffee shop where the second male lead and the female lead met is the coffee shop she had been working in. Selena stunned when she heard a gunshots coming from the outside, she peek and saw Jiang Yu who is currently exchanging shots with the bad goons and still in her original size. She frown, was the female lead supposedly shrink in a eight year old body of a little girl.

[Because host, the story wasn't even starting. This was just a starting point where Jiang Yu will encounter the secret organization]

Thanks for the information, Yue. Selena said sarcastically. She look at the surrounding and find the prince in his fierce expression. So the time, that all goons are dead Selena was looking forward at the dog food show but rather the prince is looking at her direction with cold expression.

She reveal from the spot where she'd been hiding and hold her paper and pen counting all the damages. She walk passed through the prince, ignoring him like a complete stranger.

"Broken glass window, tables and chair. Decorations and utensils. That all cost fifty thousand dollars Ma'am" she paused and look at Ken. "and Sir"

The female lead had this dumb look in her face as she stare at Selena who is impatiently tapping her notebook. "But... But I just save your lives"

"Tsk. Correction Miss, it was you whom they after to. This shop was at peace until you showed up. If you want to make a mess, make it at your own coffee shop. What you broke, you paid for it. And we didn't call for that men to do all these things. If they are just alive, I'll be the one to charge them but since they're dead. The trouble is left on your shoulder"

Ken angrily slam a check on the table. "You dare! Is this money is enough?"

Selena gaze at the check and the numbers in it as she grinned mockingly. "I'm sorry to break it to you Sir but we don't accept check. We need cold cash just in case, 'til then. You must stay here", she said in a expressionless face.

She noted inside her head to find another next week. She just want to live peacefully. And if they protagonist are still keeping to but in her business, she had no choice but to get rid of them.