7.3 Untold Story of A Pawn

10/06/19 4:46 pm

            Lock felt so hot that she doesn't know what to do. Her mind starting to get blurred. To escape from the obvious situation that she'll facing with the female lead. She took the emergency elevator and went to her car when she bump into someone.

She almost fell on the cold floor if  wasn't just for the person in front of her who caught her quickly.

"So hot," she whimper. She can feel the breathe of the person but was to dizzy to do even look at the person.

"T-They drugged me. Please help me," she plead as tears fell in her round eyes. The man didn't speak, he pick her up like bride style before she completely loss her consciousness.

       When Lock wake up, she was soak in cold water in a bathtub. In front of her is man looking at her with the gentleness in his eyes.

"Thank you so much for helping me," she mumbled. Her mouth fell dry when something was shove in it. It was ice cream.

"You feel better now?"

"Yeah," She stand up but due to her still weak body she fell. She close her eyes and waited for the the impact but she felt no pain instead it was warmth. A familiar warmth that only her husband can give.

Before she can open her mouth, which she can't because of the ice cream, the man pick her up in a bride style and gently place her on the bed.

"Can you explain to me. Why the CEO of Star Entertainment is a woman in men's cloth?"

Lock frown. Just who is this man to interrogate her? Even if he had the soul of her husband, he had no reason to asked her that question in the first met like he was a criminal!

[Host. He is Jack Gomez, the original soul's childhood best friend and love rival]

Love rival? Really with a girl?

[It's because that every women that this man fell in love becomes Lock Haven girlfriend first]

Oh. Why do I feel that there's something fishy is going with this original soul.

[Hidden Mission 1: Find the original soul's deepest secret]

Are you crazy?! I was just curious! It has nothing to do with turning it into a real mission! I already have on my plate.

[Side Mission: Kiss Jack Gomez]

....After this mission world, Promise. I'll gladly to hack you, Yue.

Yue shiver and tried everything his best to hide inside his database while continuously whispering. It's not his fault.

Lock sighed tiredly to herself and look at the frowning guy in front of her. "If I tell you my secret, what benefit will you from this?"

Jack lips curled up in a smile before a spark can be seen and in his dark eyes. "Simply. I wanted to form a connection with you by marrying me,"

An O form in Lock's lips. This man is so full for himself. Before she can comprehend everything, the man stood in front of her and claim her lips.

"You don't know, how you made me crazy for this past few years,"

Lock's head became muddle is it she who would control the situation? Why does everything became out of her hand?!