6.6 Loathed Queen

9/21/19 2:44pm

Lu Xie gazed at the corpse floating in her falls. It was naked and in every part of her body are bruises made by love marks. It wasn't question that this woman suffered from being raped before she was killed.

"Queen Lu," Wu Fei asked in worried tone when she saw that their Queen had a dark aura around her. Wu Fei, is one of the  nymph that lives in the trees. Other than her, there where others too that lives in the forest. Others protect trees, plants and animals. But Queen Lu Xie is a water nymph, other than the waterfalls, she also holds the rain, river and all things that have connected with water. That's why she is their Queen because without her, they would also die.

"Humans. Are impeccable living things, killing after another then throwing all the blame to me? Do they make a fool out me?"

She hold the hand of the corpse and read her last memory with her last dying wish.

"You can't go to the reincarnation circle because of the terrible fate that you suffered," she mumble. She wave her hand and turn the body into a speck of light.

"I am Lu Xie. A water nymph will not let anyone, dirtying my body. As much as you want to take revenge, I also want it but mother doesn't want us to take that path. Go to the reincarnation circle with your grudge, you'll need a moment before you take your revenge. That foolish people will surely get their payback,"

The light blink as if showing her some gratitude before it disappears in a thin air.

Human heart indebted now and pay in next lifetime. That soul must be indebted or else she can't be reborn again.

[Host, your heart is at the blink of being blackened. If these keep on going, the nature will force you to reincarnate again like the original owner of the body]

I know. I'm sorry.

Lu Xie look at the cave where Yu Tian Feng stand, gazing at her with worries in his eyes.

"Fei-fei, tell the others to get ready. I can sense that there is a brewing war between human and us, enchanted creatures. Even though humans are weak, we can't let our guard down since they evolve way fast,"

"Yes Queen Lu"

They must prepared because if her guess was truly right. Then the corpse that had been found in her falls was none other than the protagonist's wife.

            She felt somewhat worried about the changes of the plot. Was the protagonist's wife will be use as sacrifice? Not being rape then thrown away in falls to die?

Story plot, you really want to kill me, don't you? Are you not aware that once this nymph dies then the world will be in chaos?

[Hidden Mission: Save this world from unknown destruction]

Lu Xie tiredly want to scream at the issued mission. Really? Now?

       She look again at Yu Tian Feng with sadness in her eyes. It seems that she had to make a very difficult mission.

She put her hand on her belly. Why does that she can't be selfish even for now? Even for the two of them and for their unborn child. Yes. They only made it last night but even only a day, she can already felt that there's a living being inside her.

I have a hundred years to be shared to you and if yours then I'll find a solution to make ours equivalent.

"What happened?" he asked as he hugged her from her back.

All the nymphs in the forest was already aware of her forbidden relationship with Yu Tian Feng but they didn't do anything to object because inside of them know that this is the only way for them to reproduce.

       All nymphs are female and only having a relation with human is the only way for them to procreate.

"I'll miss you. Wait for me," she whisper.

Yu Tian Feng brow furrowed before he felt sleepy. He fell in her arms as tears fell in his cheeks.

When he open his eyes, he was back at his courtyard. Everyone was still there and even his title was on his gasp but he doesn't remember anything aside that his name was being cleared and he was reinstated.

Tears fell in his eyes as a single word keep on going inside his mind.

Why?