BAKING,STOLEN KISSES & STUPID ARGUEMENTS

Start from the beginning

"Well you're lucky I'm here then aren't ya." I said, poking his chest.

"Yes, very lucky. "He replied, before moving a strand of hair out of my face, before he cupped my cheek.

It was just like any other reply, but it meant so much more to him, to us and to me especially because it showed me that Harry was serious about want us to work out.

"Well let's get started. "I said, stepping away.

"Okay, I'll get the baking utensils ready, seeming as I'm the only one who knows where everything is."He joked, brushing my shoulder before he gathered all the utensils that were needed.

"I'll put the oven on. "I explained, before I put the oven on to 180'c.

"Oh so you know how to turn the oven on, I'm impressed. "Harry joked.

"Hush it Styles. "I warmed him. "Setting the oven to the right setting is critical in making anything that delicate. "I retaliated.

"You sound like my old boss. "Harry smirked.

"Old boss? "I asked, confused.

"I used to work in a bakery back home, she would always get on my case if I didn't set the oven prior when I had to make cookies and stuff like that. "He replied, placing his arms around my waist.

"Well you would have thought you'd learn by now. "I joked, leaning my body against his chest, which resulted in harry tightening his grip on me, but not too tight that he was suffocating me.

"Obviously not. "He smirked.

"Well if this cupcake mixture make brownies don't turn out right I'm blaming you. "I said, pointing at Harry when I said 'you'.

"Fine by me."He said. "Now what do we have to do first? "Harry asked, picking up the cupcake mixture packet.

"Well if you read the instructions you'll figure it out. "I teased, which resulted in Harry giving me a' don't be a smart ass' look, which made me chuckled, before I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're so funny. "He replied sarcastically.

"I aim to please. "I replied, before doing a curtsy, making Harry laugh, which was music to my ears. I love hearing his laugh, it makes everything better. He makes everything better.

"Babe we gotta get cracking otherwise we won't be able to make them. "Harry said, reading the instructions with a smirk on his face.

"We've always got tomorrow morning. "I replied.

"Tomorrow morning? "Harry asked, looking up at me with a confused expression.

"I mean that's if you want me to stay the night. "I said, hesitantly. I mean I hope he wants me to otherwise this is extremely awkward.

"I'd love you too. "He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, before he tilting my chin up .Harry took a deep breath before he kissed me, making my breath hitch in my throat. Harry smiled into the kiss.

"Come on harry let's get this done. "I said, once we parted away from the kiss.

"Why do you always pull away first? "Harry asked, holding me by the waist.

"I don't. "I said, looking at him confused.

"Yeah you do, you do it with everyone. "He replied.

"I don't kiss everyone though. "I said, now I was completely confused.

"That's not what I meant. I've noticed that when someone gives you a hug you're always the first one to pull away every single time."

Oh."