How To Feel

This is a Intelligent Emotionless Male Reader x Velvet requested by Shadowbullet117. Story idea given by requester.

Third Person POV

Wind silently blew through the night sky. The cracked moon shedding little light within the darkness. Guards were posted all around the compound.

Guard 1: "Check in." The small radio he had blared to life.

Guard 2: "All clear."

Guard 3: "Nothing to report." The radio went silent and the guard continued his patrol along the compound walls. A twig cracked in the distance which caused the guard to draw his weapon.

Guard 1: "Nothing." He dropped his weapon with a sigh of relief. Strings ejected form the darkness and wrapped around the guard's neck. The strings tightened and made quick work of him.

The headless body thudded to the ground and the strings retreated into the darkness. A man stepped forward from the shadows. He wore dark attire, a grimm mask, and specialized gloves.

The gloves in question had metallic tips with strings running through them. A rather large spool of thread hung from his hip and connected to them.

???: "One down." The man shot some stings towards the wall and anchored them on a railing. He quickly pulled himself up and crouched down. The strings retraced and he slowly walked along the wall.

Guard 2 : "This gig sucks." The guard leaned over the railing with a cigar in his hand. Quietly, he snuck up behind the guard and laced the strings between his hands making a line.

The man quickly placed the line in front of the guard's neck and kneed him forward. It tore through the neck with ease causing the head and body to separate. Blood gushed from the body on the way towards the earth below.

???: "Two down."

Guard 2: "Stop right there!!" A gun safety clicked off and the man looked to his side. The guard stood there shaking nervously. The line between his hands disconnected while he stood.

???: "Where is your boss at?" He got to his feet and took a step towards the guard. The guard went to pull the trigger, but his finger only hovered above it. Strings wrapped around the gun and his throat.

Guard 2: "P-Please h-have m-mercy." The strings tightened around the gun and sliced it into pieces like a hot knife through butter.

???: "Where is your boss?" The strings around his neck tightened. "Tell me."

Guard 2: "He's in the main office of the west wing. Please le-" The strings sliced through the flesh and retracted into the man's spool.

???: "Three down." He walked past the decapitated body and in the directions he was given. Enemies he found were dispatched in the same manner as the others.

Silently....Quickly....Brutally.

Bodies after bodies littered the ground and blood stained the floors. Within minutes he racked up a staggering amount of kills and found himself in front of the target's door. A voice could be heard from behind it.

Boss: "Why aren't you idiots responding?!" He quickly lockpicked the door and entered unnoticed. A man stood at the window with a radio in his hand frantically trying to get an answer.

???: "Target acquired." The man turned around and stopped in his tracks. Strings wrapped around his entire body restricting his movements. Fear ran wild in his eyes.

Boss: "I'll give you whate-" He flicked his wrist and the strings collapsed inwards. The man's body exploded into body parts and red mist. The strings retracted and the man pressed a com in his ear.