Two Minds and Four Loves

This is a Team RWBY x Male Psycho Reader requested by waywardgaming. Also this will be borderlands 2 style person just a FYI. A.K.A we like Kreig.

Italics = Thought Talk

(Y/N)'s POV

It was another day and another person I failed to warn. I hate that I don't have control over this body.

(Y/N): "You ever thing we'll be normal?" I asked him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "NORMAL IS BORING!!" He yelled while dragging along our buzzaxe.

(Y/N): "Guess not." We just kept walking through the forest. While walking we heard the sound of gunfire from behind some brush. "Don't you dare go near that sound." I warned him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "SOUNDS LIKE A PARTY!!!" He just ignored it and walked towards the sound.

(Y/N): "And here we go again." I mentally sighed as we brushed through the brush. From the brush I could see 4 girls training. We stepped out into the clearing and they noticed us. "Those are huntresses and they can help us. Ask them to help heal you and your mind. Tell them that you need them and no matter what don't scream anything crazy at the top of your lungs." I told him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "THE MAD HATTER WANTS A TEA PARTY!!!!" He yelled and they cocked their guns. He let his head hang down in shame.

(Y/N): "It's over you idiot." We bobbed and weaved while dodging the incoming gunfire."We're gonna die here and the last words that came out of your mouth were tea party." We managed to get behind a tree while they continued to fire at us. While they fire I noticed Grimm slowly coming out of the brush behind them.

(Y/N): "Oh great and now the Grim decided to come out and play." The girl were oblivious to the incoming hoard. "You have to warn them about the Grim!!" I ordered him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "BEAST HUNGER!!" He yelled.

(Y/N): "No you ha-" I tried to say.

(Y/N) Psycho: "CLAWS AND FUR!!!" He yelled.

(Y/N): "Listen to me if you don't tell them they are gonna die and their innocent blood will be on your hands!!" I told him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "AHHHH TURN AROUND PRETTY LADIES!!!" He jumped from behind the tree and threw his buzzaxe towards them. While the buzzaxe flew towards them they stopped firing and watched as it went past them and into a Grim about to. He rushed past them while grabbed the buzzaxe and went on a rampage.

(Y/N) Pyscho: "AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!" He yelled while slaughting the Grim. With all of the Grimm dead he stopped and looked towards the girls

(Y/N): "Now ask them if they can help you." I told him.

(Y/N) Psycho: "THE HATTER NEEDS MORE TEA!!" He yelled and they just laughed.

(???): "Let's bring him back to Professor Ozpin and see if he can make sense of this guy." The yellow haired girl said while the rest of them nodded.

(Y/N) Psycho: "FOLLOW THE YELLOW ROAD TO THE WIZARD!!!!" He yelled and they just laughed again.

Timeskip - 30 Minutes - Ozpin's Office

When the elevator door opened we all stepped into a office with a man sitting at a desk who I assumed was Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Hello Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang who is this young man you have with you?" He questioned them.

Yang: "We have no idea who he is. All we know is that he is off his rocker." She said.

Ozpin: "Yang be nice. Now young man may I ask who you are?" He asked me.