The Last Uchiha

This is a Male Uchiha Reader x Neo requested by Shipping15.

(Y/N)'s POV

Blood gleamed from my blade as I watched the fire engulf my village. Tears stained my cheeks as the memories I cherished flooded to my mind. I kept telling myself that it was the right decision, but my heart wanted to deny it with every fiber of its being.

(Y/N): "I wish there was another way." I said as a figure walked up to me from the shadows. Red and black blurs were all I could see through my tears. My knees buckled under me as I could feel something in my head change. A feeling of hatred. A feeling or sorrow. A feeling of loss. Soon my eyes finally closed as my body collapsed.

Cinder's POV

(Y/N) collapsed in front of me as I finally reached him.

Cinder: "Emerald. Mercury." I said as both of them emerged from the shadows and stood next to me. Emerald hoisted (Y/N) up and threw him onto Mercury's back. She grabbed his weapon from the ground and we made our way towards the bullhead we had hidden in the forest nearby.

Mercury: "Not that I have a problem, but why did we kill all of them?" He asked me.

Cinder: "The Uchiha clan are amoungst the strongest clans in Remnant. Salem wanted them gone because they were a threat." I told him.

Mercury: "Then why spare him?" He asked.

Cinder: "(Y/N) didn't hate his clan, but he didn't like them either. He didn't want to die with them so he struck a deal with Salem. In exchange for the death of his clan she offered him a place in her circle." I told him.

Emerald: "Why take a risk if he poses a threat to Salem?" She asked me.

Cinder: "He is the last living Uchiha. That makes him a valuable being and since he struck a deal with Salem that means he is on our side." I responded.

Emerald: "What if he decides to betray us?" She asked.

Cinder: "He would be a fool to betray Salem. Anyone who would think to do so is a fool no matter who they may be." I said as we finally reached the bullhead. We entered it as the engines started up.

Watts: "So I take it the deed is done?" He asked from the cockpit.

Cinder: "He is all that remains." I said as Watts nodded.

Watts: "Then strap in because we're about o take off." He told us. Mercury placed (Y/N) in a seat and buckled him in. Once done we all took our seats and flew into the air.

Timeskip - 2 Years

(Y/N)'s POV

Rain poured against my hood as I watched the tv through the glass. My reds eyes reflected off the glass as I stared at the tv.

Reporter: "Today marks the two year anniversary of the extinction of the Uchiha clan. Although the clan was known and feared we all grieve at the loss of so much life." He said. I just sighed as I felt a hand place itself upon my shoulder.

Mercury: "Let's get going (Y/N)." He said as I just nodded. The rain poured down on us as we walked towards our destination. Within moments we found ourselves at a warehouse. We entered it to find a small group of people waiting for us.

Roman: "It's about time you two showed up." He said as we stood next to him. "Now we can finally get on with the assignment. In front of us stands a handful of individuals. Out of all of them you two must pick one each. The one you pick will be your partner." He said.

Most of the people who stood in front of us looked to be young adults. They all wore different clothes and had diffrent styles. One of them however stood out amongst the rest. A girl with brown and pink hair who had an umbrella that rest on her shoulder.