Comfort in Ice

This is a Weiss x Depressed Male Reader requested by me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat atop the mountains peak embracing the snow. I could feel the frozen substance falling onto my skin. It never bothered me since I was so used to it. The crunching of snow caught my attention so I looked around and saw four girls close by.

(???): "A-A-Are you b-b-by chance (Y-Y-Y/N)?" The red on asked me.

(Y/N): "One second." I closed my eyes and focused. I thought about happy memories and the area became warmer. "That should make things better."

(???): "How did you do that?" Asked the blonde hair girl.

(Y/N): "My semblance is called Natures Force and it allows me to change the weather with the emotions I feel." They looked at me awe struck. "Anyways I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and who might you girls be.

Ruby: "We are Team RWBY and I'm Ruby Rose." Her voice was welcoming.

Yang: "Yang Xaoi Long cutie~" I could tell that she's definitely the flirt.

Blake: "Blake Belladonna." Her expression was blank as a slate.

Weiss: "W-W-Weiss S-S-Schnee." She said still shivering. I took off my jacket and wrapped Weiss in it which shocked her.

(Y/N): "That should help warm you up." She looked at me confused.

Weiss: "Thanks, but what about you?" She held a worried expression on her face.

(Y/N): "I'm used to the cold. So anyways what can I help you ladies with?" I questioned them.

Ruby: "Professor Ozpin sent us to come and retrieve you." She said which shocked me a little.

(Y/N): "Weird, but whatever." I shrugged my shoulders and sighed in the snow to retrieve my staff. Afterwards Team RWBY and I made our way down the mountain and towards Beacon.

Timeskip - 4 Months

It's been 4 months since Ozpin offered me a chance to come here. I grew closer to Team RWBY as the days went on and we became friends. I grew close to a lot of people, but I grew closests to Weiss. Even though I liked it here it never helped the void in my soul.

I wanted to eat by myself today so I just grabbed sometime light to eat and made my way towards the rooftop. When I left I felt someone watching me leave. It was as if someone was begging me not to leave, but I knew I was only imagining it.

Weiss's POV

Once (Y/N) left the cafeteria we began talking..

Ruby: "I wonder what's wrong with (Y/N)?" She asked us.

Yang: "I don't know he's been distant as of late." She shrugged her shoulders.

Weiss: "I don't know, but I hope he's okay." I said a little sad.

Blake: "Why don't you go talk to him Weiss?" My cheeks reddened a bit.

Weiss: "Why me?" I asked her.

Blake: "We may have grown close to him but he spends the most time with you plus we all know how much you like him." My face reddened even more at her remark She wasn't lying. I did like him a lot and I want to help him.

I nodded left the cafeteria. The weather took a dip and the sound of crying could be heard as I neared the rooftop. I opened the door and noticed (Y/N) sitting near the edge of the roof with his feet dangling over the edge.

I walked behind up to him and wrapped my arms around him in and effort to comfort him. He turned around and hugged me tightly. When he finally calmed down I place his head on my lap and began to stroke his hair.

Weiss: "(Y/N) will you please tell me what's wrong. You know I'll be here for you." He stayed silent for a while. The air around us became warmer and (Y/N) sat up..

(Y/N): "Weiss do you remember my semblance?" His face held a saddened expression.

Weiss: "Of course, your emotions change the weather around you. Why do you ask?" I asked with curiosity.

(Y/N): "What emotion do you think I have when it gets warmer?" I thought for a moment before answering.

Weiss: "Happiness." I answered him.

(Y/N): "And what is the opposite of warmth?" He asked me.

Weiss: "It would be cold, but I don't understand w-" I stopped mid sentence when it hit me. The reason for when it's cold is because of sadness. "(Y/N) are you sad?" I asked worried and he nodded. "You can tell me anything you want (Y/N) you know I'm here for you." A depressed sigh escaped his lips.

(Y/N): "Have you ever been the center of attention?" He said which confused me." The target on everyones mind?" This confused me even further." To watch your world be ravaged by people you didn't even know?" I started to understand. "People are cruel beings Weiss and there was a reason why I lived on that mountain." He said while tears fell from his face.

(Y/N): "I lived there because it was the only place I could escape to. Everyday people would destroy my emotions just to make themselves feel better. They would constantly degrade my self-estem till nothing but shreds were left. They would toy with my mind until it went crazy. Even people who you thought cared for you. Words that cut deep into my heart and soul. And my biggest crime was doing nothing at all to anyone." He finally broke down and a blizzard erupted. Even with the harsh blizzard I never let go of him.

He looked up at me with tears and sadness in his eyes and I finally did something I thought I would never do. I pushed my lips against his and the blizzard stopped. The snow around us melted and was replaced by heat. We parted and I placed my forehead against his while wiping the tears from his eyes.

Weiss: "I love you (Y/N). I have for a while now and knowing that I was here for you just even furthers my feelings. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you went through in your life, but I will help you by showing you the love I have for you." I finished as he placed his hand on my left cheek.

(Y/N): "This pain inside will never go away Weiss. My heart is broken. Are you fine with having a man such as myself being with you?" He said.

Weiss: "I don't care what you are or if you are broken. I will love you until the end of time and mend your heart." I tightened the embrace we held.

(Y/N): "Thank you for loving me Weiss." More tears fell from his (e/c) eyes. "Thank you."

Thank you all for reading. Hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.