War and Relaxation (Lemon)

This is a Regna the Bloodedge Reader x Emerald requested by marcorossi50.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood atop the hill surveying the area. It still surprises me how many grimm there are around the palace. I made sure to mark down as many of their routes as I could. A twig snapped behind me and I smiled.

(Y/N): "Emerald I know it's you." I heard a groan from behind me. My body turned to see her walked towards me with a frown.

Emerald: "You're no fun ya know." She got up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck

(Y/N): "I know, but you can't scare your boyfriend easily." She gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting me go. I turned around to further examine the Grimm routes.

Emerald: "So how goes the tracking?" She leaned her head on my shoulder

(Y/N): "It's going alright, but they keep changing the pattern every once in a while." A small sighed escaped my lips.

Emerald: "Don't stress to much about it. If we run into a couple of Grimm they won't stand a chance against us." Although she's right, we need to conserve as much energy as we can.

(Y/N): "I know Em, but I just want to make sure everyone gets there in one piece." She lifted her head and pecked my cheek which caused me to blush slightly.

Emerald: "Don't worry you big idiot. We'll be fine." She intertwined her hand with mine. "We may be facing Salem's army, but we can get through this together."

(Y/N): "You always know what to say." She pecked my lips once more.

Emerald: "I know." She let go of my hand and walked away. "I'll go let the others know you're almost done." She swayed her hips back and forth until she was out of sighed.

(Y/N): "That woman is gonna be the death of me." I returned to tracked and made my final adjustments.

Timeskip - 2 Hours

I stood at the head of our group leading our way through the hoards of Grim. We bobbed and weaved through hoards until finally arrived at the palace door.

(Y/N): "Stand back everyone." Everyone did as I said and I clasped my hands together. My hands slowly moved apart and a ball of fire hovered between them. The flames were (F/C) in color and radiated energy.

(Y/N): "Nova Flare!!" The ball of fire shot forward and slammed into the door. The explosion was so ferocious that it complete obliterated the door. We made our way into the palace and Salem sat on her throne.

Salem: "Well if it isn't the rebel and his army." I removed my scythe from its holster and pointed it at her.

(Y/N): "Give up now Salem!! You have no where to run!!" She laughed at my threat.

Salem: "Who said anything about running?" She snapped her fingers and Grimm formed all around us.

Third Person POV

The Grim circled their pray while waiting for their mistress to give them a signal. Salem snapped her fingers once again and the onslaught began. Gunshots rang out and beowlves howled. Empty sheep's and Grimm bodies hit the ground.

Yang: "(Y/N) heads up!!" She kicked a beowolf towards him and he sliced it in half. Ruby landed right next to him.

(Y/N): "Ruby - Twin Shot!!!" They attached their scythes together and spun around shooting. After a few minutes they detached their scythes and (Y/N) landed next to Weiss.

(Y/N): "Weiss - Deaths Embrace!!!" Weiss stabbed her weapon into the ground and froze the Grimm within her vicinity. (Y/N) rushed around and cut every frozen Grim in half. He stopped by Ren and stood with him back to back.

(Y/N): " Ren - Yin and Yang!!" They stood motionless and readied themselves for the attack. The Grimm charged and they mimicked each other's actions. After a while (Y/N) separated from Ren and jumped towards Pyrrha.

(Y/N): "Pyrrha - Launch!!" She placed her shield above her head and he landed on it. She pushed (Y/N) and he sailed towards Salem at extreme speeds. In the blink of an eye he decapitated her. The Grimm disappeared one by one and the army cheered. (Y/N) feel to the ground, but Emerald rushed towards him and caught him.

Emerald: "It's over isn't it?" She asked.

(Y/N): "Yeah, now lets go home." She helped him to his feet and they walked together. Everyone followed behind them and out of the palace.

Timeskip - 2 Weeks - Nighttime

(Y/N)'s POV

Two week have transpired since Salem was defeated. Peace reined over the land and life was perfect. Emerald and I moved to Patch and bought a house there so we were never to far from our friends. I read a book while rocking back and forth in my chair.

Emerald: "Babe come upstairs. I got a surprise for you." I pleaded my book down and walked up the stairs. I opened our bedroom door and almost had a nosebleed. I saw Emerald laying down in our bed wearing some very sexy lingerie. She got up from the bed and walked ever so slowly to me. She backed me up to the door. "Now lets have some fun~"

Lemon Warning

She locked the door and crashed her lips onto mine. I licked the bottom of her lip and she obliged. My tongue snaked it's way into her mouths don explored the new territory. Her hands rubbed my crotch while I groped her ass.

After a couple of minutes we made our way to the bed and stripped every piece of clothing we had on. Emerald got to her knees and began licking my hardened member. She placed my tip into her mouth and began to suck on it.

She slowly made her way down my shaft while I moaned in pleasure. She bobbed her head back an forth while taking in more and more of my member. This continued until I felt my urge build up.

(Y/N): "Em I'm about to cum." She picked up the pace and I couldn't take it anymore. I forced her head down to the bottom of my member and shot my cum down her throat. After a couple of gulps she removed my member from her mouth and shoved me on the bed.

She positioned her wet slip on the tip of my member and teased me. I had enough of her teasing so I grabbed her hips and slammed her down hard. She let out a pleasure filled gasp.

Emerald: "Someone's an impatient boy~" I placed my hands on her ass and moved her up and down my member. My speed increased with each thrust. She fell onto my chest moaning her head off. I flipped her onto the bed and began to furiously pound her slit.

Emerald: "(Y/N) I'm almost there!" Her walls began to tighten around me.

(Y/N): "Me to!" She wrapped her legs around me and I gave one final thrust. He walls gave one final clamp and my seeds coated her insides. We calmed down from our euphoric high and fell to the bed. She crawled onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

Emerald: "I love you (Y/N)." She smiled.

(Y/N): "And I love you Emerald." I pulled the covers over us and drifted off to sleep.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.