The White Fang's End

This is a Jin Kazama Reader x Blake requested by KyleBradleyFernandez.

(Y/N)'s POV

I finished the run through of our plan for the raid tomorrow and face the crowd.

(Y/N): "Are there any questions?" Everyone reminded silent. "Then you are dismissed." Everyone stood from their seat and left . Everyone had left except for a certain amber eyed faunus.

Blake: "So you really are going through with this?" She held a worried look while walking up to me.

(Y/N): "I have to Blake. I have to end all of this corruption." She stopped next to me and held my hand.

Blake: "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." I softly squeezed her hand.

(Y/N): "I should be telling you that. You were once a part of The White Fang before. Are you really okay with fighting them?" She placed her head on my shoulder.

Blake: "I left because they grew corrupt. I want to solve the problem, not be a part of it." I placed my head atop hers.

(Y/N): "I hope to solve it as well Blake. I hope this will all end soon." We stood in silence enjoying each other's company.

Timeskip - Sunrise

The members is the Zaibatsu, along with Blake and I, stood atop the mountain surveying the White Fang camp below. Our archers lit their arrows and readied themselves. I raised my hand to signal them.

(Y/N): "Rain hellfire." My hand dropped to my side and the fire arrows lit the sky ablaze. The next thing I heard were screams and panic amongst the camp. "Charge!!" Everyone except for Blake and I charged into the camp. We stood atop the mountain and watch the carnage unfold. Bodie began to pile onto one another while blood soaked the ground.

The pained scream to my men caught my attention. My head turned to see Adam Taurus killing any of them he could. My anger boiled to a the point of no return. I needed to intervene.

(Y/N): "Stay here Blake." I marched down the hill and unsheathed my blade. Blood stained Adam's face. He looked at me like a feral animal.

Adam: "So you finally came." He held a devilish smirk.

(Y/N): "I will take great pleasure in killing you." Adam rushed me and I barely blocked his attack. He put immense power into each swing. I could do nothing but block. After a while his swing became sluggish and I took my chance.

Our blades collided and sparks flew into the sky. Even though his attacks slowed he was still able to keep pace with me. He dodged my swing and struck me from below. I feel to my knees clutching my bloodied side.

Adam: "Any last words?" He placed his sword next to my neck and I spat in his face. Gunshot rang out and Adam jumped away from me. Blake rushed past me and start attacking.

(Y/N): "Blake I told you to stay back!!!" I yelled while she fought Adam.

Blake: "You aren't in this fight alone." She was fighting a losing battle. Adam knocked her to the ground and Gamble Shroud let her hands. He plunged his sword into Blake's side causing her to scream in pain.

Adam: "Why must you hurt me Blake?" He hovered over her.

Blake: "Go to hell Adam." Adam took his sword out of her body and cut her head off in one slash. Her head rolled in front of me and I finally lost it.

(Y/N): "BLAKE!!!!" The area around me erupted into flames and my body changed. My skin grew dark while horns proturuded from my head. Wings grew from my back and fangs replaced my teeth. When my transformation was complete I flew towards Adam with blinding speed.

I grabbed him by the throat and flew into the air. He tried his best to escape, but I wouldn't let him. When we were high enough I dive bombed with him to the ground. We hit the ground and a crater formed where we landed. I relentless attack his already mangled corpse.1

(Y/N): "AHHHHH!!!!" My anger only grew as I merciless tore his body to pieces. After what seemed like ages I stopped to see only blood and body part. My body changed back to normal and I fell to my knees in tears. "Why didn't you stay away Blake?!" I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

Blake: "Because I can't let the man I love fight by himself." I turned around to see her crying with a smile. I embraced her.

(Y/N): "I thought I lost you." She returned my embrace.

Blake: "You won't ever lose me." She placed a hand against my cheek and brought our lips together. My hold on her tightened. After a while we ended the kiss, but I never let her go. She placed her head against my chest while I placed mine atop hers.

(Y/N): "Don't ever scare me like that again." I told her.

Blake: "I'll try." The battle around us slowly died out. It was finally over.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next one.