Cats Having Fun

This is a Neko Male Reader x Blake requested by masterlavoxred.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I lay in the grass letting the sun beat against my skin my ears twitches in hapiness. The softness of the grass and the warmth of the sun were like heaven to me. I then heard the sound of grass crunching and then someone sat next to me. I then opened my eyes to see Blake reading her book.
(Y/N): "Hey Blake." I said as I sat up and began to stretch. As I stretched I let a purr. As I did this I heard Blake chuckle from behind her book.
Blake: "Silly kitty." She said as she flipped to the next page.
(Y/N): "I'm not silly. I'm mature." I said as I puffed out my chest in a heroic fashion. As I did this Blake shook her head and placed a book marker in her book and closed it.
Blake: "And I'm not a faunus." She said as I slightly laughed.
(Y/N): "Ah come on in serious when the time calls for it though." I said as I looked at her.
Blake: "True." She said as we both got up and walked towards the cafeteria. As we entered the cafeteria I was hit in the face by a flying pie. As the pie slid down my face Blake tried her best to suppress her laughter.
Nora: "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle." She said from atop a castle of tables. As I wiped the pie off my face my eyes narrowed and locked onto the base of the castle. Just as I was about to run Ruby jumped on the table with a small carton of milk.
Ruby: "Justice will be swift, Justice will be painful." She said as she squeezed the carton causing milk to come out of the holes created. "It will be delicious!!!" She shouted as Yang,Weiss, and Blake joined in her shouting. When Blake joined them I have no idea.
Nora: "Off with their heads." She said as she jumped off the top and began chucking watermelons along with her team.As I barely dodged a watermelon I ran out the door and turned the corner.
(Y/N): "I don't feel like being target practice today." I said as I made my way towards my dorm so I could wash my face.

Timeskip Afternoon

As I lay on my bed bouncing a ball of yarn I heard a knock at my door.
(Y/N): "Come in." I said as I get hitting the ball. As I turned my head I saw Blake enter my dorm. "Oh hi Blake." I said as I caught the ball and sat up.
Blake: "Hey." She said as she leaned against the doorframe.
(Y/N): "What's up?" I said as I scratched my ear a bit.
Blake: "Well." She said a little nervous. "I was wondering if you wanted to go do something tonight?" She said as I looked at her a little surprised.
(Y/N): "Hmm." I said as I closed my eyes for a sec and then opened them. "Sure." I said as I jumped off my bed. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.
Blake: "Well there is a carnival in Vale tonight and I was thinking we could go to it." She said as I pulled on a jacket. I then walked to the door and grabbed Blake's hand.
(Y/N): "Let's go!!" I said as I almost literally dragged her along.

Timeskip Carnival

As we entered the carnival grounds we were both amazed at how beautiful it was. There were so many games and rides to choose from I didn't know which one we should start at.
(Y/N): "So which one do you want to start at?" I asked as she thought for a second.
Blake: "How about we try a game stall first?" She said as I nodded. We then made our way around trying to find a good game to play.
Stall Worker: "You there young lad." A man said as I turned to the stall. I then pointed at myself as he nodded. "Would you like to test your aim at darts?" He asked as Blake and I stood in front of the stall.
(Y/N): "What do I have to do?" I asked.
Stall Worker: "All you have to do is hit the bullseye three times with your darts and you can choose a prize from the shelf." He said as I scanned the prizes. My eyes then fell on a tuna fish plushy and knew I had to win it.
(Y/N): "Alright I'll give it a try." I said as I handed him some lien. He then placed three darts in front of me. I then grabbed on and took aim. After a couple of seconds I threw the dart and land right in the middle of the bullseye. The stall worker then pulled it from the board and held up one finger. I then picked up another dart and focused. I then tossed it and hit the bullseye again. He then pulled the dart form the board and held up two fingers. I then picked up the final dart and aimed. I then turned my head and tossed it. I then heard a thud and the stall Worker talk.
Stall Worker: "And we have a winner." He said as I then turned my head back and looked at him. "Now which prize would you like?" He said as I pointed to the tuna plushy. He then grabbed it and handed it to me. I then turned to Blake and handed it to her.
(Y/N): "For you Blake." I said as she smiled and took it. She then wrapped her arms around it with a smile.
Stall Worker: "Well isn't that nice winning a prize for your girlfriend." He said as I felt my face heat up slightly. I then saw Blake's face had lit up a little as well.
(Y/N): "Yeah well have a good day." I said as we both walked away from the stall. After a minute of complete silence I decided to break it. "So where to now Blake?" I said as she shook her head.
Blake: "You pick this time." She said as I though for a moment. After a while I snapped my fingers.
(Y/N): "How about the ferries wheel?" I said as she nodded. As we made our way to the ferries wheels it started to get dark so the carnival lights kicked on. As we made it to the ferries wheel the worker opened the bar on the seats and let us in. As Blake got herself seat I gave the worker a couple of lien and nodded at him as he returned the nod. As I sat in the seat he placed the bar back and we held onto it. After a couple of swings around the wheel it came to a slow stop at the top. As we we stop I turned to see Blake staring at the city.
Blake: "The view is beautiful isn't it?" She asked.
(Y/N): "It sure is." I said as she turned to look at me. As she saw me staring she looked down embarrassed with a blush.
Blake: "(Y/N) can I tell you something?" She said as she then looked up at me with her beautiful amber orbs. As she did I scooted closer to her.
(Y/N): "Anything Blake." I said as she scooted even closer to me. She then brough her lips close to mine.
Blake: "I love you." She said as she pressed her lips against mine. As she did this I heard fireworks go off in the background but I didn't care. As we kissed I placed my arm around her waist and deepened the kiss. After a while the kiss ended and we both began to breath heavily.
(Y/N): "I love you as well Blake." I said as she smiled and placed her head on my chest as we looked at the beautiful city in front of us.

Thank you all for reading. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.