Here Kitty Kitty (Lemon)

This is a Masochist Blake x Male Reader requested by JinnTheGenie. So this story is going to be for the most part a Lemon so fair warning. It will also be completely in the Third Person POV. This might be a short chapter depending on how I feel.

(h/t) = Home Town

Third Person POV

The small town of (h/t) was a rather peaceful place. A little ways away from the city, but still within reach. The door to a small home opened and a man stepped out with a leash in his hand.

(Y/N): "Come on Blake let's go for a walk." He tugged on the leash and a woman walked out on all fours. Her cat ears perked high.

Blake: "Meow!!" She let out a soft purr as the two walked towards the small road. Blake walked a little ways in front of (Y/N), but never out of reach. It didn't take them long before they reached a small town.

People stared at the pair in slight disgust as they walked towards a local farmers market in the town. The stares never bothered them. They stopped at a fruit stand.

Man: "What can I do...for...you?" He stared at the pair for a moment. The man didn't know how to react to this properly.

(Y/N): "I'd like to purchase some apples please." The man nodded and walked to the back. (Y/N) felt the leash tug and he turned his head to see Blake trying to walk away. He looked in her direction and saw a fish stall. He tugged the leash hard.

Blake: "Eep!!" Blake fell to the ground with her ass in the air. (Y/N) delivered a hard smack to it and she shot up with a red face.

(Y/N): "Do you want some fish?" She nodded furiously with her head. "I won't get them now since you've been a bad girl."

Blake: "P-Please master." Her voice quivered with anticipation. A devilish smile crept itself along his face.

(Y/N): "Fine, I'll get you some fish." A small smile appeared across her face. (Y/N) grabbed her shirt and placed his mouth close to her ear and whispered. "You'll be punished for it though."

Blake felt a chill run down her very body. She could feel the heat in her body rise. She wanted her punishment so badly.

Man: "Here's you apples sir." The man reappeared with a small bag of apples. (Y/N) handed the man cash and the pair left. He and Blake walked to the fish stall and (Y/N) purchased some fish.

Man: "Some kinky motherfuckers." The man said as the pair left the market and walked towards their house. When they finally reached the house (Y/N) placed the apples on the table and put the fish in Blakes bowl on the ground.

Blake began to eat and (Y/N) grabbed an apple from the bag. He took bite after bite from the apple until only the core was left. He discarded it in the bin and looked at Blake who was siting in front of him. Another smile appeared on his face. Her placed his hand in her hair and looked at her.

(Y/N): "Now Blake." He roughly grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bedroom. "It's time for your punishment." He threw her onto the bed and locked the door.

Blake's body began to heat up and her breaths became sharp. (Y/N) tackled her to the bed and held her arms above her head. Her pulled his pants down to reveal his swollen member.

Blake: "Wait Mas-" She was cut short as he forced his member down her throat. She began to thrash about, but (Y/N) kept her hands in place with his left arm. She tried to pull away, but he kept her head anchored with his right hand.

(Y/N): "Don't you dare speak back to your Master!!" She began to thrash about even more. Saliva seeped out of her mouth and onto his crotch. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head as her lungs screamed for air. He let go of her head and she pulled back gasping.

His member laid against her face while she coughed and gulped in air. It was short lived as he shoved his member into her throat once again. Tears ran down her face as he ruthlessly ravaged her throat. After a few minutes he could feel an urge approaching.

(Y/N): "You better swallow all of your milk or Master will be mad." He gave a few more thrusts before he shot his semen into her throat. She gagged as she tried her best to swallow all of her Master's cum. When he pulled his member out of her throat cum began to leak from her mouth and nose.

Blake: "M-M-Master." She stuttered with a weak smile as he body twitched from the ecstasy.

(Y/N): "Now you've made me angry Blake." He got off of her and walked to the closet. (Y/N) retrieved some rope and a gag and returned to Blake. He ripped off the remainder of her clothing and flipped her onto her stomach.

He tied her hands behind her back and tied her legs to each a post. Her soaking wet entrance was exposed to him. He knelt down behind her and leaned forward with the gag.

Blake: "M-Master n-no-" he placed the gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head. Saliva quickly covered the ball.

(Y/N): "You've been a very very bad girl Blake~"He whispered in her ear softly. A shiver of pure ecstasy trailed down her body just from his words. He hooked his left arm around her neck and aligned his member with her anus. "And a bad girl must be punished~" He slammed his member into her ass and gripped his arm tightly around her neck.

Blake: "MHHMHMHM!!!!!" Her body began shook as she came onto the bed. (Y/N) ruthlessly pounded his member into he anus as she shivered with every thrust. Her mind began to go blank at the pleasure and pain she was feeling.

Her eyes began to once again roll into the back of her skull as he fucked her. (Y/N) loosened his grip around her neck for a moment and she breath in a small gasp of air. Her gave once final thrust and she could feel his hot liquid entering her body.

(Y/N): "That's round one Blake." He slowly exited her anus until the tip was the only thing inside. He pulled the gag off her face. "Here's round two." He slammed his member into her and she let out a wonderful scream.

Blake: "YESSSSSS!!!!" Her pleasured screams filled (Y/N) with vigor and his thrusts became more powerful. "DESTROY ME MASTER!!! FUCK THIS SLAVE!!!!"

(Y/N): "WHO'S COCK DO YOU LOVE?!?" Her head was bouncing back and forth as saliva drooled from her mouth.

Blake: "MY MASTER'S COCK!!!!!" He could feel his urge build up once again.

(Y/N): "WHAT CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT?!?" She could feel her body heat up even more.

Blake: "YOUR COCK!!!" His thrusts escalated in intensity as he was nearing his end.

(Y/N): "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" He gave once final thrust and exploded inside her.

Blake: " YOUR HOT CUM!!!!!!!!!" Her body arched back as he pumped her anus full of his seed. He let go of Blake and she collapsed onto the bed with a giant smile and cum oozing out of her hole. He bent forwards.

(Y/N): "And only mine." He whispered into her ear before Blake passed out from her pleasurable high.

Thank you all for reading. God I feel so dirty every time I write one of these fucking things like Jesus Christ. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and hope to see you in the chapter. I'm gonna take a shower.