Silver Eyes

This is a Ragna Male Reader x Summer Rose request by FurtivePymgmy. To those who don't know Ragna the main protagonist from BlazBlue. We still don't know what Sunmer's weapon name is so I'm gonna name it Cresent Thorn. Also there is a scene from RWBY Volume 6 Chapter 6 that I used in here so if you don't want a spoiler then don't read it. You've been warned.

Summer's POV

I took a deep breath and focused. The target was directly in my line of sight. My hand hovered over the trigger.

Bang.

The bullet seemed to wizz through the air in slow motion as I watched it travel. Within seconds it hit the bullseye right in the dead center. The breath I took exited my mouth as I moved away from the scope.

Summer: " 0.2 centimeters off to the right of my original target." I softly said as I made a slight adjustment to the scope.

Qrow: "Summer that was dead on in the middle." He said to me. I looked at my teammate to see binoculars against his eyes.

Summer: "Nope, I want it to be pinpoint." I said before placing my finger above the trigger again.

Bang.

The bullet hit the target again as I frowned.

Summer: "Now it's 0.3 centimeters off to the left of my original target!!" I grunted in aggervation as I adjusted the scope once more.

Qrow: "Summer give it a rest. It's accurate enough." He told me. I was about to say something until our scrolls went off. I looked down to see a message from Professor Ozpin.

Summer: "I'll continue tuning my darling after we see what the Professor wants." I said while placing Cresent Thron on my back and walking out of the firing range with Qrow. Within minutes we found ourselves in the office with Raven and Tai already there.

Ozpin: "Now that your team has assembled we can discuss your mission." He said.

Summer: "So what's the mission this time Professor?" I questioned him.

Ozpin: "We have an extermination request from a village just in the outskirts of Vale." He said as we waited for him to say something more.

Qrow: "That's it Oz? Really?" He said disappointed.

Ozpin: "Yes, it is Qrow. Now off you four go." He said as we entered the elevator.

Tai: "This should be easy enough." He smirked.

Raven: "Never underestimate your enemy Taiyang." She told him.

Summer: "Raven is right. We have to be on our guard at all time. No matter if it is the smallest grimm in the world." I said as we exited the elevator and made our way to the bullheads.

Timeskip - 1 Hour

The bullhead landed with a thud and we left it. Soon it took off leaving us in the village. It was a small village, but rather busy. We quickly found the police station and entered.

Desk Guy: "Ahhh you four must be the Huntsman of Beacon." He said with a smile.

Summer: "Team STRQ reporting for extermination duty." I said confidently.

Desk Guy: "Come on around to the back and the chief will give you the run down." He said as we followed him to the back room. We found the chief with a map spread out on the table.

Chief: "Good to see you here Huntsman." He said.

Qrow: "So what seems to be the problem?" He said eyeing the map.