Teacher's Shy Pupil

This is a Shy Student Male Reader x Teacher Glynda requested by theblackmlg. You'll only be shy when interacting with or around her.

(Y/N)'s POV

Another day in class and another day at Beacon Academy. I was in class with my friends. We chatted while we waited for our teacher.

(B/F/N): "I wonder what's taking Professor Port so long?" (He/She) stated aloud.

(Y/N): "I don't know, but I hope we start class soon cause I'm getting bored." As if on cue the door opened to reveal someone we weren't expecting. Headmaster Ozpin entered the room and hushed everyone.

Ozpin: "Hello students." We greeted him in return. "I regret to inform you that Professor Port has retired as of today."

Student: "Who will teach us then?" A voice erupted from the silent crowd.

Ozpin: "We have already assigned another teacher to take his place." The sound of heels clicked as a woman entered the room. She wore a white blouse, a dark purple skirt, and black leggings. Her blonde hair flowed down her right shoulder and her green eyes glistened in the sunlight. "This is Professor Glynda Goodwitch your new teacher."

Glynda: "Hello students I hope to have a wonderful year with all of you." Her voice was smooth and sweet like honey. I could feel my heart pounding faster and faster.

Ozpin: "I'll leave you to it Professor." He walked out of the room and Miss Goodwitch began her role call. She was so beautiful. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. What was it that made her so enchanting?

(B/F/N): "Earth to (Y/N)." (His/Her) hand waved in front of my face.

(Y/N): "Huh?" I finally snapped out of my trance.

(B/F/N): "The teacher is calling your name." (He/She) exclaimed.

Glynda: "(Y/N) (L/N)." She turned her head around the room looking for me. I quickly raised my hand.

(Y/N): "H-Here." She looked over to me and smiled. I lowered my hand and placed my head on my desk.

(B/F/N): "Did you just stutter?" (He/She) was trying to hold back a small laugh, but failed miserable.

(Y/N): "Shut up." I told (him/her). The rest of class went by in a blur. I couldn't even focus on the lesson. The only thing I could focus on was her. From the way she talked to every little thing she did. I was infatuated with her very being. The bell rang and we all gathered our things. Everyone had left and I was about to leave.

Glynda: "A word Mister (L/N)." She calmly said to me. I walked over to her desk and stood in front of it. My heart was breathing like crazy right now.

(Y/N): "Y-Yes Miss Goodwitch?"  I questioned her. My legs were starting to slightly shake. Why the hell was I like this?

Glynda: "Mister Port left me some reports and a note stating that your the top student in the whole school. Is this correct?" I nodded my head and she smiled softly. "I found it a little hard to believe because of how you were daydreaming during role call."

(Y/N): "O-Oh yeah. S-Sometime I drift off, but don't worry I'll be fine." I chuckled while scratching the back of my head sheepishly.

Glynda: "Thats good cause I don't want the top student falling behind in his studies. That will be all Mister (L/N)." I nodded and quickly left the classroom. My feet carried me to the cafeteria and I found myself at my usual table.

(B/F/N): "There you are. What did Professor Goodwitch want?" (He/She) asked me.

(Y/N): "Professor Port left her some reports about me being the top student and she wanted confirmation about it." I told (him/her).