Hail to the King

This is a Demon King Male Reader x Salem requested by Neoxpolxitan.

(Y/N) POV

As I sat atop my throne I lazily looked around. Like usual there was nothing of interest. The red drapes that covered the windows and the darkened room that matched the atmosphere never changes. I was then snapped out of my thoughts by the door to the room openeing. The door then opened reveal my personal messenger.
(Y/N): "You have finally returned messenger." I said as he slowly walked up to me. As he reached the door of my throne he knelt down and bowed his head. "Arise and relay her message." I said as he stood.
Messenger: "She has asked for an audience with you my liege." He said as I sighed.
(Y/N): "So be it." I said. "Where does she wish to meet?" I asked him.
Messenger: "She has asked you to meet with her at her castle my liege." He said as I nodded.
(Y/N): "Ready my steed for the morning messenger. I will leave at dawn." I said.
Messenger: "As you wish my liege." He said as he bowed. He then turned around and left the room. As the door shut extinguishing the only light in the room I let darkness envelop me. "What are you planning Salem?" I said to myself as her name echo the empty chamber.

Timeskip - Morning

As it steed came to a slow trot the castle came into view. The castle itself was reeked of death and blood. As my trusty steed came to a halt I dismounted him and walked towards the castle gates.I then snapped my fingers as I heard my steed vanish and dissapear. I was then greeted by a knight.
Knight: "Lord (Y/N) we have been expecting your arrival." He said as he slightly bowed out of respect.
(Y/N): "Bring me to your mistress." I said as he nodded.
Knight: "Open the gates!!!" He yelled as the gates slowly began to part ways. As he moved forward I followed him. As we adventures deeper into the lonely castle I never let my guard down for a second. It was then we reached the throne room doors. He then opened the door and poked his head in. "Lady Salem he has arrived." He said.
Salem: "He may enter." Her voice said as it echoed slightly. The Knight then opened the door and moved to the side allowing me to enter. As I walked into the throne room the door closed behind me. I then looked towards the window to see Salem standing next to it and peering outside it. I then walked towards her and stopped a couple of feet away from her. It was then she snapped her fingers and dark globs formed on the ground around me. After a couple of seconds Grim formed from the puddles and surround me.
(Y/N): "I see you haven't changed at all since my last visit." I said as she turned to me and looked me in the eyes.
Salem: "Just a percausion." She said as she snapped her fingers again causing another dark glob to appear inbetween us. After a couple of seconds a table and two chairs formed. "Please sit." She said as I pulled a chair out and sat down. She then pulled the chair out from across me and sat down.
(Y/N): "Why did you wish for an audience with me?" I said as the Grim slowly circled us.
Salem: "To talk." She said as a beowolf came up to her and placed its head on her lap. She then began to slowly stroke his fur.
(Y/N): "About what exactly?" I said as I placed my arms on the tables.
Salem: "About joining sides." She said as I looked at her.
(Y/N): "Why should I?" I said.
Salem: "Oh come now (Y/N) we both know why." She said as the beowolf left her lap. She then stood from her chair and walked behind me. "If we joined forces we would be unstoppable." She softly said in my ear. "With your demons and my Grim we could take over this world easily." She whispered even more. "All you have to do is bow to me." She said as I then shoot up from my chair causing her to move backwards and for the Grim around us to group around her.
(Y/N): "I will never bow to you." I said as I turned around and looked at her with a cold stare.
Salem: "If you are not with me then you are against me." She said as she snapped her fingers one last time. It was then the Grim surround her rushed forward towards me. As the drew closer I recited a chant.
(Y/N): " Snomed emoc htrof." I said as demons then appeared in front of me and blocked the path of the Grim. "Llik." I said as they slaughtered the Grim until only Salem remained. "Arepassid." I said as they all vanished into smoke leaving only Salem and I. As I looked at her she grew a sadistic smile. She then walked up to me and stopped only a few inches away from me. She then placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it softly.
Salem: "You know we must join forces if we are to ever succeed (Y/N)." She said as I knew she was right. If we wished to win or ever leave this accursed place we would need one another. "Since you will not bow then you will agree to this." She said as I looked into her eyes. "Wed me." She said as my eyes widened for a moment then returned to normal. "And we shall rule this word as King and Queen." She said as I then placed my hand on top of her hand that was on my cheek.
(Y/N): "I agree to wed you Salem." I said as she smiled even wickeder. She then brought her face closer to mine and placed her lips softly against mine. As she kissed me I placed my free arm around her waist and drew her closer sealing the deal with a deepened kiss. We then parted and looked into each other's eyes.
Salem: "It is done." She said.

Timeskip - 3 Years

As looked out of the window from my personal chambers I noticed all the was accomplished in those 3 years. Cities in ruins, defiant humans enslaved, and my armies patrolling the land. The world was finally mine. As I finished the though I felt two arms wrapped around me from behind.
Salem: "Thinking again my King." My beautiful Queen said as I turned around and embraced her in a loving hug.
(Y/N): "Thinking how I got this far." I said as my Queen looked up at me. "And I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you my beautiful Queen." I said as she simply smiled and pressed her lips against mine. I returned the gesture. After a couple of seconds we seperated and she took my hand. She then led me to our bed and we laid down on it. She then brought her body close to my and nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.
Salem: "I adore you my King." She said as she closed her eyes. I then pulled the covers over us and closed my eyes as well.
(Y/N): "And I you my Queen." I said.

Thank you all for reading. If you haven any suggestions please leave them in the comments below. So I know this might not be the kinda demon king you were expecting but this is the one you got cause it was the first thing to pop in my head so sorry if it wasn't that good. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.