War and Bloodshed

This is a Pyrrha x Male Warlord Reader x Winter requested by Z-DELTAOMEGAUNIT05G. Also this is sorta a AU. For those who don't know AU stands for Alternate Universe.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I sat in the command room plotting out my attack on Atlas a knock came to my door.
(Y/N): "Enter." I said as the door opened to reveal Pyrrha Nikos and Winter Schnee. They then entered the room and sat in the chairs across from me. "General Nikos and General Schnee what do you have to report?" I asked.
Pyrrha: "With the help of Winter we were able to get some documents." She said as she then pullled out a folder from her back pocket and slid it to me. I then grabbed the folder and began to look through it.
Winter: "As you can see I was able to secure blueprints of the building and the routing schedule of the guards." She said as I nodded and closed the folder and placed it back on the table.
(Y/N): "Good now we have a battle plan." I said as they both nodded. "You are both dismissed." I said as they then got up from there chairs.
Pyrrha: "Goodnight commander (Y/N)~."She said.
Winter: "Goodnight commander." She said with a slight blush.
(Y/N): "Goodnight." I said as they left the room. As I heard the door click my mind began to think about those two. Pyrrha Nikos joined my army with her friends after Atlas had attacked and destroyed Beacon. Winter Schnee joined shortly after she found out that Atlas betrayed Beacon and put her sister in danger. Both of these woman were highly skilled in combat and strategy which led to the becoming my most trusted Generals. I then sighed as I leaned back in my chair. The only problem was that they both had feelings for me. Pyrrha hints at it which I purposely don't notice and Winter is shy about it. I would be lying if I didn't say I returned their feelings but now wasn't the time. We are at war and I can't lose focus because if I do I have a chance of losing them. I then sat forward as I began to finalize my plans for the attack tomorrow. At the end of this war I'll tell them for sure.

Timeskip Tonorrow

As Winter and Pyrrha moved the troops into position I surveyed the area to make sure the guards were on the correct path. As I finished my scouting Pyrrha and Winter stood next to me.
Pyrrha: "The troops are in position sir." She said.
Winter: "They are waiting for your signal." She said as I nodded. I then placed my hand in my pocket and retrieved a flare gun from it. I then pointed the gun into the air.
(Y/N): "This war ends today." I said as I pulled the trigger send a green flare into the sky. After a couple of seconds I heard the roar of the troops as they race into the Atlas fortress and began the attack. I placed the flare back in my pocket and proceeded to walk towards the battlefield. "Let's go you two." I said as they followed me. After a minute we finally entered the fortress and witnessed a massacre. People fighting Atlas robots and tearing them to shreds. We then continued to walk until a group of robots stopped us. Pyrrha and Winter began to pull there weapons out until I put my hands out in front of them. They stopped as I moved forward. I then pulled out my rovolver and pointed it at the group. As I cocked back the hammer one of the robots began to mockingly do the same pose without a gun. I then smiled as I tapped a button on the side of the gun and pulled the trigger. The group of robots were then engulfed in a small explosion destroying all of them. I then brough the tip of the barrel close to my mouth a blew out the smoke coming from it. I then twirled the gun around my finger and placed it back in the holster.
Pyrrha: "What was that commander?!?" She said amazed as she and Winter walked beside me with the troops following behind me.
(Y/N): "A special mechanic of my gun Mustang. Whenever I press the button on the side of the gun the shot in the chamber is supercharged which cause it to basically become a mini explosion. The only bad part is I have to wait a few minutes before I'm able to use it again." I said as they both looked at me amazed.
Winter: "As expected of our commander." She said as Pyrrha nodded and I smiled. As we reached the center of the fortress we were meet by another legion of robots and the bastard himself James Ironwood. I then took my gun out of my holster and pointed it at him.
(Y/N): "You're a deadman Ironwood." I said as my finger twitches on the trigger.
James: "I don't think so (L/N). You see I have an army of robots and what you have is a roaming band of misfits ready to die." He said as he then gave the signal for the robots to move forward. As they moved forward we charged forward and began the battle. As I rushed forward I pulled the trigger causing a bullet to fly through three robot heads. I then grabbed a robot in a headlock and placed him in front of me as a robot to my side opened fire. None of the bullets hit me thanks to the robot shielding me. I then ran up to the robot while he was reloading. I flipped my gun upside down and caught the gun by the barrel. As I caught it I slammed the bud of the gun into its head smashing it.
Winter: "Ahhh!!!" I heard her scream as I turned around to see her with a bullet wound in her leg. At the sight of this I bolted towards her at lighting speed and killed any robots near her.
(Y/N): "Winter are you okay?!?" I asked as I knelt down next to her. She then began to apply pressure to the wound as a medic stopped by.
Winter: "I'm fine but Pyrrha needs yo-" she tried to say as Pyrrha landed right next to us hurt. I then turned to see Ironwood with a smile on his face and a gun pointed at us. I then stood and pulled out my revolver. He then shot his gun. As I felt the bullet hit my chest I grunted in pain and fell to my knees. As I fell I pressed the button on the side of my gun, pulled back the hammer, and waited. I then looked up to see Ironwood standing in front of me. He then placed the barrel of his gun to my forehead.
Ironwood: "Any last words?" He said pulling back the hammer on his gun.
(Y/N): "Boom." I said as I quickly flicked my gun upwards and pulled the trigger. As the bullet made impact it exploded and sent him flying backwards. As his body hit the ground I let out a sight of relief but soon collapsed on the ground. I felt my energy leaving my body. I then felt my body roll over onto my back as I noticed Pyrrha and Winter on my left and the medic on my right.
Pyrrha: "What's wrong with him?!?" She asked as I looked to see both of them with tears in their eyes.
Medic: "The bullet seems to have pierced his lung." She said as my vision began to go blurry. "Get a stretcher her fast!!" She yelled as I heard the muffled sounds of feet.
Winter: "Come on stay with us!!" She said as my eyes felt heavy. The last thing I saw were the crying eyes of the women I love until the darkness overtook me.

Timeskip 1 Week

As sunlight poured into the room I opened my eyes slightly to see I was in a infirmary. As my sense finally came to me I felt something in my hands. I then looked down to see Pyrrha holding my left hand and Winter holding my right hand as they were both fast asleep. I then gave both of their hands a light squeeze causing them to wake up slowly.
Pyrrha: "Huh who?" She said as she began to slowly open.
Winter: "Uhh." She said as she opened her eyes slowly as well.
(Y/N): "Sleep well girls?" I asked as they both finally opened their eyes fully and looked at me. After a few seconds they both gasped shocked and jumped on me hugging me. "Oww." I said as I wrapped my arms around them both.
Pyrrha: "You idiot (Y/N)!!!" She said as she sat up and looked at me.
Winter: "You almost died (Y/N)!!" She said as she did the same.
(Y/N): "Did we win?" I asked as they both looked at me mad.
Pyrrha: "You almost died and you're worried about if we won?!?" She said as I nodded.
Winter: "If we didn't we would be all dead don't you think?!?" She said.
(Y/N): "Good now that I know I can do this." I said as I then pulled them both into passionate kisses. After a couple of minutes I stopped and they both looked at me with blushes. "I vowed I would tell you two how I felt only after I finished this war. I didn't want to lose you two. That's why I held you two mostly in the back line with me. It was so I could protect you two." I said.
Pyrrha: "How long have you known?" She said.
(Y/N): "For a long time Pyrrha." I said as she smiled.
Winter: "Are you okay with this?" She asked.
(Y/N): "Who wouldn't want to have two beautiful and strong girlfriends?" I said as she smiled. I then wrapped them both in a hug and they placed their heads on my chest. As we lay down it finally hit me that this war and bloodshed is finally over.

Thank you all for reading. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below. So hey guys it's Justin and it's been a couple of days. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a bit. I don't have an excuse or anything I just haven't uploaded in a while. I guess that's just my way of taking a break. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.