Chapter 15

I've uploaded....finally... I know I'm horrible.

Forgive me O great fans, readers, critics and just about anyone who reads my story.

Ok...that was stupid and cheesy...so I'll shut up and let you read.

Enjoy!

************************************************************************

                                                           SIRENA'S    POV

Someone's coming and I'm dead. God! Am I dumb or what?

The heavy footsteps were getting closer. I hid near some big boxes. I peeked and saw a burly guy with a Mohawk and a tattoo. I recognized him. He was the first guy in the torture house to umm...yeah.

Anger took over reason and I jumped out of my hiding place. The tattoo guy was surprised and I took advantage of this. I threw a box at him and he fell down. As the guy was struggling to get up, I went over and kicked him in the crotch and finally punched him in the face. The guy groaned. I snatched a crowbar lying around and hit him on the head with it. Tattoo guy was knocked out. I threw the crowbar away. It was too loud and messy. This was when I realized how I dumb I really was. I had friggin' weapons with me and I went smashing and crashing things with a crowbar.

I shook my head clear and moved stealthily towards the main door where Jayden was sitting with his cronies.

I was doing good so far when I suddenly tripped over a piece of chicken bone lying on the floor and stumbled. I caught onto a box kept in the corner to keep my balance and the box fell off with a clatter.

Oh sweet Lord! Who gave me this job in the first place? I sucked at it!

I heard Jayden's deep and ice cold voice demanding a guy to check what the problem was.

This time I was ready. I crouched slightly in my predator pose. Another burly guy with a tattoo came round the corner. I grabbed a chain from my belt and swung it. It caught him the eye. Yes! He let out and a loud 'oof!' and clutched his eye. I swung the chain again and the chain twisted itself around his neck. I pulled tight and the  guy fell to the floor unconscious.

I knew that by now Damon and Adrien would have had a heart attack. I hadn't contacted them in a long while. I wonder what they were doing. As if to answer my questions I heard a loud thud from above. Again Jayden and his cronies looked up, and one guy went to check what all the commotion was about.

Now only Jayden and another guy were left.

"Lyle, go and check on Paul. He's been a long time." Jayden spoke up.

Lyle nodded. He looked strangely familiar. He turned around and I got a good look of him. I gasped.

He was the guy from the auction house! That pervert of a creepy guy! He worked for Jayden, which meant that Jayden was involved in the selling and auctioning of women in that disgusting auction house!

That 'beep beep beep!'

By now Lyle was advancing towards me. I had my chain ready. But now that I though about it, it was too messy. So I took out a syringe with a needle and fitted it into a pistol  made for it. I fitted in the silencer too.